You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker programme on tv tonight

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
No its not Sky....

national geog 11pm tonight...Inside Underground Poker
About cash games in New York.....mmmmmm

Get your shotguns out and grab your winnings!!!

Comments

• edited January 2013
    what channel is that then
  • edited January 2013
    I used to play in these underground games when i lived in Orlando for a year it was a 1/3 game.  They had a guy at the door who guarded it with a gun!  Wish i could go back and live there tomorrow!  The place was in the middle of the ghetto but good bunch of guys went to it.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Poker programme on tv tonight:
    I used to play in these underground games when i lived in Orlando for a year it was a 1/3 game.  They had a guy at the door who guarded it with a gun!  Wish i could go back and live there tomorrow!  The place was in the middle of the ghetto but good bunch of guys went to it.
    Posted by bearlyther
    More please Bearly.
    Love to hear some stories about this
  • edited January 2013
    Posted by bearlyther
    Believable...
  • edited January 2013
    Posted by bearlyther

really!!!!!!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Poker programme on tv tonight :   really!!!!!!
    Posted by profman15
    Yes mate i used to work in disney world in Florida for a year during a placement year from university. There is no legal poker within Orlange county in Florida but i found a few contacts on the internet about an underground game and me and my american mate would go to it every saturday night.  It was in an apartment complex and there was always 2 games going and they had dealers and girls brought you free drinks and food.

I still remember my american mate he was up like $1200 on the table  and it was like 5am and he was to start work at 9am hes a chef to prep everything and he went into the restroom and called in sick.  All you had to do when you were calling in sick was to leave a voice message lol.