You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

True funny stories

edited November 2009 in The Shed
I'll start this one

when i was a young nipper, me and my mum & dad took a holiday traveling up the river thames on our boat,  we had just passed henley and decided to stop by the river and have a bbq. seen as it was a baking hot day i decided to take a swim so on came the trunks and in i dive. anyway after a little the family in the next boat asked if i would like to use this machine they had (basically a submersible that pulls along the water via a propeller) which being a kid at heart took up the offer.

after a little while i decided to take the plunge and head out into deeper water, what fun i was having but then disaster something started tugging on my shorts, fearing i was being attacked by some stray great white killer shark i sh*t myself, shouting  to my dad for help i then relised there i am being dragged under by the bloody machine (the string of my shorts was wrapped around the propeller) my only chance of fathering a family disappearing quicker than a afgan at dover. what did my dad after hearing my crys for help. did he do a hoff and dive in to save his only child. NO the s*d ran to get all his mates and my mum and the proceded to capture the moment on camcorder. after getting out of the water the propeller had ripped a huge chunk from my shorts and was MM from ending my fathering abilities