You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2k bh all in sats for 22:30 event

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
2nd all in sat ran the same, so its odds on the 3rd is gonna be like first 2

Comments

• edited January 2013
    the first so called allin sat wasnt set up correct as the entrants were given the option of all in or fold.
  • edited January 2013
    i didnt have the option to fold but your right it was messed up, only 3 people were all in on my table.

Edit: just played the 22:15 one and it still messed up
  • edited January 2013
    Well I just went in the 10:25pm one and we all had the option to fold, pretty stupid tbh.
  • edited January 2013
    knuckles rapped for someone in the morning.

3 all in sats set up wrong.
  • edited January 2013
    another mtt mess up
    that is 3 mess ups in 1 week
    they must spend a fortune on refunds
    i know  ill be asking for all 3 entries back
  • edited January 2013

I played that last one just.....fold FTW.....but still lost!..lol.

Yep...another sat FIASCO!
  • edited January 2013
    it cant be hard to set these up correctly.

got my money back thru live chat because it wasnt what was advertised.
  • edited January 2013
     WIf you can provide us with proof that it was an all in then send us the information to support@skybet.com and we will help you further. In the meantime there is nothing else I can do for you, as this was not an all in game.
    i have complained they want me to prove it

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: 2k bh all in sats for 22:30 event:
     W :  If you can provide us with proof that it was an all in then send us the information to support@skybet.com and we will help you further. In the meantime there is nothing else I can do for you, as this was not an all in game. i have complained they want me to prove it
    Posted by karlluke
    its a hit or a miss with live chat, i got refund no probs without sending them any info. they have access to all the details so i cant fathom out why there is such discrepancies between advisors
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: 2k bh all in sats for 22:30 event : its a hit or a miss with live chat, i got refund no probs without sending them any info. they have access to all the details so i cant fathom out why there is such discrepancies between advisors
    Posted by TINTIN

first she wanted me to explain what type of tournament this was, despite my pasting the tournamet into the chat.
    then she went onto say it has to have all in in the title, so when i said read what i pasted she said it was not an all in. confused

• edited January 2013
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: 2k bh all in sats for 22:30 event : first she wanted me to explain what type of tournament this was, despite my pasting the tournamet into the chat. then she went onto say it has to have all in in the title, so when i said read what i pasted she said it was not an all in. confused
    Posted by karlluke
    they wonder why people moan about customer services.

all the info is in the title of the sat, i sympathise with you, i think i got lucky with the advisor as it was all sorted within 5 mins for me.

either send what they asked for or try again, i had someone called tracey on live chat and they were swift at dealing with it.

i swear i could do a better job myself
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: 2k bh all in sats for 22:30 event : they wonder why people moan about customer services. all the info is in the title of the sat, i sympathise with you, i think i got lucky with the advisor as it was all sorted within 5 mins for me. either send what they asked for or try again, i had someone called tracey on live chat and they were swift at dealing with it. i swear i could do a better job myself
    Posted by TINTIN
    you would not believe my son was in as well and they have refunded them

• edited January 2013
    thanks tin tin trried again and someone listened have refund
  • edited January 2013
    i know this is wrong but am i misssing a point here ?

if u qualified via this buy in would u of still complained ?
  • edited January 2013
    i know this is wrong but am i misssing a point here ? if u qualified via this buy in would u of still complained ?
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    yes i would have.

mainly because they never provided what was advertised, im rather pedantic when it comes to these things.

even if i had qualified i'd still have put this thread up with said grievances
  • edited January 2013
    That's the equivelant of saying, if you a hand got to showdown and the software shipped the money to the wrong person would you complain (if you had the worse hand). It's still wrong and needs fixing.
  • edited January 2013
    so if u qualified would u rather get ya £3 back or play the tourney for £55 i know what 1 id rather do

all i say is your in a win win situation :)

whens the next £3 sattelites i wanna play them and if its a choice of all in or fold hey ho dnt matter if i lose i get my money back :)

im only saying like not rubbing it in tintin dnt take any criticism this is to every 1 like
  • edited January 2013
    i have a feeling not many would complain to live chat if they won the seat all i saying :p as u got the £55 seat
  • edited January 2013
    Obviously if I qualified I'd take the seat and they would have to stand by it, but if I don't and they've made a mistake, they have to honour their mistake. It's like if you buy something on Amazon, if they send you 2 by accident, great, if they send you none by mistake, not great and I want my money back/item.

If they get the sats set up right, they wont have to give the money back :)