You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

later big ones

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
Sitting here....no real decent tourney's left to play in.........but not surprised at this time....so late at night it's nearly very early in the morning...but I was wondering.....how many people on sky are in my position???.....a few kids...ages young to 13 or 14.....can't send them all to bed at 8 or 9 o'clock at night....but usually they're all tucked up by around 10:30/11:00....that's about the time I can sit down and play in the £5.75 or £11 pound bounty hunters....i'd luv to play in the bigger one's at 8 or 9...£5000 £10000 (i.e £22 0r £33 even £55)...but simply not practical with kids ranging in ages...I'm so sure there are hundreds if not thousands in a similar position....nothing a bit of online market research couldn't find out in no time....please please have a look into it...as I would luv to take my chances in bigger tourney's....your's the usually complaining (but sky lover) edge......

Comments

• edited January 2013
    In Response to later big ones:
    Sitting here....no real decent tourney's left to play in.........but not surprised at this time....so late at night it's nearly very early in the morning...but I was wondering.....how many people on sky are in my position???.....a few kids...ages young to 13 or 14.....can't send them all to bed at 8 or 9 o'clock at night....but usually they're all tucked up by around 10:30/11:00....that's about the time I can sit down and play in the £5.75 or £11 pound bounty hunters....i'd luv to play in the bigger one's at 8 or 9...£5000 £10000 (i.e £22 0r £33 even £55)...but simply not practical with kids ranging in ages...I'm so sure there are hundreds if not thousands in a similar position....nothing a bit of online market research couldn't find out in no time....please please have a look into it...as I would luv to take my chances in bigger tourney's....your's the usually complaining (but sky lover) edge......
    Posted by edge215
    Hey Edge....

Hope you like the new tournament at 10:30pm.

£2,000 Speed Bounty Hunter- £55 buy-in with satellites running into it all through the night.

Hope to see you playing!

Let us know your feedback :)

Thanks,

Joe
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: later big ones:
    In Response to later big ones : Hey Edge.... Hope you like the new tournament at 10:30pm. £2,000 Speed Bounty Hunter- £55 buy-in with satellites running into it all through the night. Hope to see you playing! Let us know your feedback :) Thanks, Joe
    Posted by Sky_Joe
    soz joe...in the midst of moving house......it's chaos with a big family....but will play and give you update soon as poss................