You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Jumps in stakes.

edited January 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Was just thinking about this the other night and their is probably a really simple answer to this but I'm too stupid too notice.

Why is it that there isn't stakes leading on from nl50 like there is from nl60/70/80?

Seems like a pretty big jump from nl50 to nl100.

There are pretty gradule jumps up from nl8-50 for example.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Jumps in stakes.:
    Was just thinking about this the other night and their is probably a really simple answer to this but I'm too stupid too notice. Why is it that there isn't stakes leading on from nl50 like there is from nl60/70/80? Seems like a pretty big jump from nl50 to nl100. There are pretty gradule jumps up from nl8-50 for example.
    Posted by BigHawk89

There did used to be levels such at nl80. then they were removed.

by adding more intermediate levels it thins out the liquidity at each of the more 'regular' blind levels. This isn't to say I don't agree with you but the effect of adding/removing options has to be considered.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Jumps in stakes.:
    proportionally, the jump from 2/4NL to 4/8NL is the same as 50NL to 100NL. ....Just sayin'!
    Posted by PuppetJack
    4p jump to 50 quid jump in buy in isn't really the same lol 
  • edited January 2013
    lol how u doing on 50 nl bighawk

as i used to play u on 20 nl a fair bit how are u finding the jump up in stakes ?
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Jumps in stakes.:
    lol how u doing on 50 nl bighawk as i used to play u on 20 nl a fair bit how are u finding the jump up in stakes ?
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Been going alright, haven't just been playing nl50. I have been playing anything from nl20-50 and adding in a few touneys every now and again. Had a really good few days. Don't need to ask how your doing, keep seeing stuff on other posts about your heater, hope it continues for you pal.