You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

**Caption Competition 11th Jan.**

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
Hello all,

Couple of shock results in the footie over the last couple of weeks. This week Rafa's blues struggled to match Swansea in their own backyard and suffered a 0-2 defeat.

Most people think Chelsea look a different team under the Spanish waiter, would you agree? Looks like he's run out of ideas in this picutre and is turning to good old Frank for a solution, see what you can make of this...

Scratching his head! You know what you have to do, post your funny/witty captions below and the team will judge the best TWO and you'll gain free entry into the Rebuy Open on Friday 18th Jan.

Good luck!

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Senor Frank can you see where Mr Fawlty hit me on head with spoon?
  • edited January 2013
    "Frank my man.When you're on the bench,you still do more than Fernando"
  • edited January 2013

I think your best position is on the bench. I have a nut loose, here. FACT.
  • edited January 2013
    All this talk about something called "football" is giving me a headache
  • edited January 2013
    "I know you want to play Frank, but Roman says if I don't start Torres then... well... bang"
  • edited January 2013
    Lampard says - hey boss can i play this week or what!

Rafa's reply - Listen senor frank i've been told Chelsea look after their pensioners, so consider the tracksuit an heating allowance this winter.
  • edited January 2013
    I don't know why Roman won't give you a new contract Frank...He must have a loose wire up here. After all he spent 50m on an out of form Nando and then appointed me manager - and I'm less popular here than the Ferdinand brothers.

• edited January 2013
    Ive told you Frank. Until you get Christine to get me a Torville and Dean signed photo then you will remain on the bench.
  • edited January 2013
    Sky sports had it right when they said Rafa couldn't pick his nose, let alone a football team!
    Look how far he's missed by!
    Must have been taking tips from Torres on shooting at open goals!
  • edited January 2013
    well erh erh erhh um mmmmmm i just dont know at least i look good, my hair is ream, they are just well gel.

my god why did i sign.

what u want a picture with my autograph?

he he he :)
  • edited January 2013
    Think about it Frank, you can't just wee here.
  • edited January 2013
    Use your head Señor, move to United while you still can!
  • edited January 2013
    Use the force Frank to get us a goal or your defo gone
  • edited January 2013

With us losing our jobs frank, if we use our heads that SKY JACKPOT of £9,800 is ours!!

• edited January 2013
    When your mate Rooney's finished up round your nans can you ask him where he got his hair implants done.  I'm getting the David Luiz.  That's right I'm going for the muppet. 
  • edited January 2013
    Hi everyone,

Another week, another caption competition flys by! It was the Rafa and Lampard picture last week, so let's have a look at the best of the bunch:

Smileychop with the caption:
    "Use your head Señor, move to United while you still can!"

and

Archangel with the caption:
    "When your mate Rooney's finished up round your nans can you ask him where he got his hair implants done.  I'm getting the David Luiz.  That's right I'm going for the muppet."

Congratualtions both. I've entered you into tonight's tournament so all you have to do is turn up and play. Remember it's the £6,000 Rebuy Open tonight at 8pm! Don't miss it!

Another competition coming soon..
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: **Caption Competition 11th Jan.**:
    Hi everyone, Another week, another caption competition flys by! It was the Rafa and Lampard picture last week, so let's have a look at the best of the bunch: Smileychop with the caption: "Use your head Señor, move to United while you still can!" and Archangel with the caption: "When your mate Rooney's finished up round your nans can you ask him where he got his hair implants done.  I'm getting the David Luiz.  That's right I'm going for the muppet." Congratualtions both. I've entered you into tonight's tournament so all you have to do is turn up and play. Remember it's the £6,000 Rebuy Open tonight at 8pm! Don't miss it! Another competition coming soon..
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    Thanks Sky_Sam and all of the Sky Poker Team, for the tournament entry. Unfortunately, due to snow related circumstances (grrrrrr) i didnt make it on time... Whoever won it, has the snow to thank for that one! ;-)
    Next time they wont be so lucky!
    I would of thanked you guys earlier, but I was helping the brother in law move house (of all the weekend's to move!!!)
    Thanks again guys. PEACE OUT POKERPEEPS!!!