You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Smoking?

edited February 2014 in The Rail
In Response to Re: Smoking?:
I've always seen you as more of a snuff man Aussie.  You can always join Dollie and go old school pipe style.
Posted by TommyD
i'm building up to taking snuff.  i've got powdered nescafe up my nose tom.  nice.  sugar lumps not too wise though.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    How about chewing baccy?? It's powerful stuff and gives a right proper nicotine rush.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    How about chewing baccy?? It's powerful stuff and gives a right proper nicotine rush.
    Posted by Mohican[/QUOTE

hi mo,

yep, i could build up to the disgusting and massive oral hit by chewin' baccy.  to increase chew time, i will start by trying to keep a rowntree's fruit pastille in my mouth for longer than a few seconds.  then when achieving a chew duration of an hour i will make one final transitional phase through twiglets. 

spitting twiglets is not socially unacceptable, is it?

roberto (future smoker)

• Options
    edited January 2013
    you need one of these-

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I've always seen you as more of a snuff man Aussie.  You can always join Dollie and go old school pipe style.
    Posted by TommyD
    Careful, snuff is only one step from crack.  But you live in Edinburgh Aussie, so every step you take is probably one step closer...