You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Football Manager

edited February 2014 in The Rail
best bet is not tinker with the tactics too much. set up 4-5-1, with a defensive midfielder & two wingers usin 1 as an inside forward & make sure if the inside forward is on the left he is right footed & vice verser. just set yr tactics as attackin & a direct passin game. ive been playin it 10+ years im tottenham at tho mo 5 seasons in, without bale & modric sold them & in still in the champs league won f.a cup last year so all is good

Comments

• edited January 2013
    For something origional im 9 years into my save and have climbed to manage Real. my 3rd team. My last side was Everton.

Anyways, im currently using a 3-6-1 formation. 

Fluid, Attacking. 

Make sure defenders stand off or the 3 central defenders will chase a winger out down to the corner flag where he will cross into any unmarked striker. 

My pc is giving up so not getting as much game time but this works wounders. 

just to be clear, 3 CD (DC)

2 CDM (1 DLP, 1A)

1 RM (W)
    1 LM (W) 

2 CAMS (1 IF, 1 AP)

1 ST (P) 
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Football Manager:
    As for tactics, I am going for unsurprising 4-3-3 with two wide men and Suarez through the middle. We press in our own half, defend reasonably deep (we're not exactly pacey at the back) and I tend to focus my passing down the flanks. I need a new MC as well - Lucas at the base of the three is fine, Stevie G is immense in the middle of the park, but Henderson/Adam/Shelvey not good enough alongside him. Even thinking about how bad that squad is tilts me...
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    With Liverpool Dave ive heard 4-3-3 is the way to go, people keep telling me they have way more sucess with Suarez on the left wing though and the young lad in the middle. Borini i think his name is. 

As for a CM maybe look at M'Vila. Might be pricey though. But imo him and Lucas are the two best holding mids.