You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

**** Poker Clinic Hand Requests (17th Jan 2013) ****

edited January 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on  the Poker Clinic at 8pm on Thursday . All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

Louis

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Can you please show this hand as I asked for it another night but it didn't get shown

It's from the £11 Turbo Sky did on 30th December 2012, and yes it did have a TV icon.

Hand History #603873441 (21:15 30/12/2012)

• edited January 2013

Hand History #607943645 Master Cash 7 09/01/2013

Gets multi way, i continue on the flop and get called by a tight/aggressive player whom i have played a lot with recently.

When he calls the flop i put him on small pairs 55,66 etc, i check the turn for pot control as i cant see my hand being good if we play for stacks, i hope he checks back and then i plan to get small value on the river.

But he decides to bet the turn and i am not sure what to make of it but i make the call, when he bets the river i felt it was a easy fold, but after the hand was over i could not help thinking that he may have used his image and my weakness on the turn to bluff me!

Thoughts on checking vs betting the turn vs a tight player? overall i think i was correct to fold the river, but i take my hat off to him if has bluffed me here.

• edited January 2013
    How about the hand that's got people chatting above from Sunday Nights Primo. # 609562169. Threads name is:- Primo deep decision pre flop. If you show the clip from Sundays show when it is analysed then, you could even debate the analysts analysism (made up word - I think). 
  • edited January 2013
    hand from 2k mini b/h is this a call or fold on river

• edited January 2013
    "We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find"

Please tell me this a joke.