You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Attention Team Tikay - beware imposter

Word on the street is that RichOrford has changed his avatar and alias to "tikay10". Huggy Bear told me.

If you see this man on your table do NOT give him walks, let him steal blinds or fold to his raises!! Do everything you can to knock this imposter out.

Tikay

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Jaeger , why are you so scared of us.

Team Orford really are lacking confidence
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Attention Team Tikay - beware imposter:
    Jaeger , why are you so scared of us. Team Orford really are lacking confidence
    Posted by vaigret[/QUOTE

I know Father. It makes me sad... Or would if I were on the LOSING team ;)
  • edited November 2009
    ha u miss understand... its like floping a royle flush... work it out for your selves :)

TEAM ORFORD RULZZZZZZZ!!!!!!
  • edited November 2009

Not difficult to detect the different playing styles. I take chips OUT of the Pot, Rich puts them IN.
  • edited November 2009
    oh look dastardly and muttly are back :(:(:(

we have no fear father, we have complete faith in our 6-6 to flop a set :):):)

taken full day off part-time job tomoro

we shall not be moved
  • edited November 2009
    Jaeger , why are you so scared of us. Team Orford really are lacking confidence
    Posted by vaigret

lololololo why do you think we are lacking in confidence

We freely admit that we were not very organised for the first leg, and yet we lost by a very narrow margin.

Sounds to me the Tikayers are getting worried that we are not the disorganised rabble that they expected  :)

Also I'm led to believe that Tikay was spotted marking his laptop screen with infra red pen, in preparation for the tourny, in the mistaken disbelief that this would somehow mark the deck :D
  • edited November 2009
    Lisa,  Yes it's difficult to understand being sad, negative and lacking confidence when you are a Team Tikay player isn't it. I feel sorry for the O's.

Aski, you ask why do we think Team Orford are lacking in confidence, WHY man WHY? if you had confidence your team members wouldn't be playing so many con tricks.

Now that really is sad   
  • edited November 2009
    Lisa,  Yes it's difficult to understand being sad, negative and lacking confidence when you are a Team Tikay player isn't it. I feel sorry for the O's. Aski, you ask why do we think Team Orford are lacking in confidence, WHY man WHY? if you had confidence your team members wouldn't be playing so many con tricks. Now that really is sad   
    Posted by vaigret
    Oh Father

I find you are too honest for this game, and suggest that you go out in the desert for 40 days and 40 nights ( or at least till the TKO is over :) )

Everyone knows that deception is part and parcel of poker and at least we didnt send women of loose virtue to try and distract your leader during the tournament, or if we did then Tikay slept right thru it :)

Aski :)
  • edited November 2009
    Lisa,  Yes it's difficult to understand being sad, negative and lacking confidence when you are a Team Tikay player isn't it. I feel sorry for the O's. Aski, you ask why do we think Team Orford are lacking in confidence, WHY man WHY? if you had confidence your team members wouldn't be playing so many con tricks. Now that really is sad   
    Posted by vaigret
    Con tricks?????

Who???

I'll have words with the offender and hopefully we can keep the battle fair father
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Attention Team Tikay - beware imposter : Oh Father I find you are too honest for this game, and suggest that you go out in the desert for 40 days and 40 nights ( or at least till the TKO is over :) ) Everyone knows that deception is part and parcel of poker and at least we didnt send women of loose virtue to try and distract your leader during the tournament, or if we did then Tikay slept right thru it :) Aski :)
    Posted by Aski
    lol @ loose virtue :d who do you mean???

I'm astounded that the good father is making such accusations about our noble team.
  • edited November 2009
    Father im fearing that being a member of TEAM TIKAY is leading you astray of your chosen path.I think that that terrible DASTARDLY AND MUTLEY have alot to answer for,please please denounce this terrible duo before it is too late.your loyal friend dav.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Attention Team Tikay - beware imposter : lol @ loose virtue :d who do you mean??? I'm astounded that the good father is making such accusations about our noble team.
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I'm not one to name names buts lets just say it was someone who in the words of our Lord

"has good bumps " :)

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Attention Team Tikay - beware imposter : I'm not one to name names buts lets just say it was someone who in the words of our Lord "has good bumps " :) Aski :)
    Posted by Aski
    I'll have you know my virtue is currently in for repairs but when it is returned to me, it will be tighter that Mr Orford is during his round at the Pub!!

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Attention Team Tikay - beware imposter : I'll have you know my virtue is currently in for repairs but when it is returned to me, it will be tighter that Mr Orford is during his round at the Pub!!
    Posted by LML

So it will very very very loose then Lisa, as I believe that the Lord has promised to buy all you Tikayers a cup of Horlicks to help you get to sleep.

Just to clarify that is one cup between all of you, not a cup each :)

Failing that you could always watch 24 hours of Tikay playing poker, I believe it has 23 hours and 59 minutes of him folding

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Attention Team Tikay - beware imposter : I'll have you know my virtue is currently in for repairs but when it is returned to me, it will be tighter that Mr Orford is during his round at the Pub!!
    Posted by LML

An outrageous slur Ms. Long. Why, I'll have you know that only the other night I bought a round for TWELVE people: 5 packets of salt n' vinegar, 3 packets of ready salted and 4 packets of cheese and onion.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Attention Team Tikay - beware imposter : An outrageous slur Ms. Long. Why, I'll have you know that only the other night I bought a round for TWELVE people: 5 packets of salt n' vinegar, 3 packets of ready salted and 4 packets of cheese and onion.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    With what? A crisp fiver?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Attention Team Tikay - beware imposter : An outrageous slur Ms. Long. Why, I'll have you know that only the other night I bought a round for TWELVE people: 5 packets of salt n' vinegar, 3 packets of ready salted and 4 packets of cheese and onion.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    You're calling me an outrageous WHAT?!!

Oh.. quite.

I rest my case.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Attention Team Tikay - beware imposter : With what? A crisp fiver?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Cost a right packet
  • edited November 2009
    I believe Lord Orford is always putting his hands in his pockets, as Tikay always tells him he shouldnt play when hes out of position :)
  • edited November 2009
    Honesty is a virtue and I can assure all unbeleivers that good will prevail tomorrow night.

As for ladies of loose virtue I can assure you I have checked all the sisters in the nunnery and they are all very tight , thank you very much.

• edited November 2009
    Dav

I can assure you all cartoon characters have already signed up for Team Orford
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Disn't you buy wrinkly chips or wasn't TK hungry