You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satellites...where are they now????...... ignore this post...had a blond moment

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
check your own lobby filters, i can see a whole range of satelittes for tonights events in the lobby

Comments

• edited January 2013

Where have all the daily satellites to the evening main tournies gone???... is the programer off sick? or is the future of sky poker satellites going to be the ''All-in'' hit and hope satellites played 30 mins b4 the tournies start...or are they being withdrawn altogether and direct buy-ins to semi's and mains only???

If the latter is the case, then the main tournies will suffer through lack of participation and reserved for a select few...sorry sky I think it's a bad move to remove these satellites, as not everyone can afford to buy in direct, and it gives the little guy the chance to take part and take down one of these large events through a satellite for as little as £1.60....this is one change that will not go down well

Has anyone got the answer????

IGNORE

• edited January 2013

Jumping to conclusions, much??

Check your filters, Larry. I can see plenty of sats of all values.

• edited January 2013

Hi Larry
    Like TINTIN Says - Check your filters, I can see oooodles of satelites for this evening Main events.

• edited January 2013
    I see this has been resolved so thread closed.