You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Orford - The List

edited December 2009 in Sky Poker Tournaments

As Team Orford have yet to compile their List of Players & the Management Team, I've decided to help them out & do it for them.

Losers

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Loser

Donkey

Fish

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Team Orford - The List:
    As Team Orford have yet to compile their List of Players & the Management Team, I've decided to help them out & do it for them. Losers Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish
    Posted by Tikay10
    Very good old man

We at team orford are delighted to say that we have not lowered ourselves to your standards of name-calling, sabotage and mud-slinging :):):)

At least 1 team can claim to fighting a fair battle :):):):):):)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Orford - The List:
    In Response to Team Orford - The List : Very good old man We at team orford are delighted to say that we have not lowered ourselves to your standards of name-calling, sabotage and mud-slinging :):):) At least 1 team can claim to fighting a fair battle :):):):):):)
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB

Yes. Unfortunately it isn't yours.
  • edited November 2009
    well said jaeger, we dont undermine our opposion, we as Orfordian's concentrate on railing our troops with insperation in the form of speaches :)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Team Orford - The List : Very good old man We at team orford are delighted to say that we have not lowered ourselves to your standards of name-calling, sabotage and mud-slinging :):):) At least 1 team can claim to fighting a fair battle :):):):):):)
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    One rest's one's case.
  • edited November 2009

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who are you?
  • edited November 2009

You're not singing, you're not singing, you're not singing any morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • edited November 2009

Sing when you're winnning, you only sing when you're winning, sing when you're winnnnnnniiinnnnnggggggg......
  • edited November 2009
    As Team Orford have yet to compile their List of Players & the Management Team, I've decided to help them out & do it for them. Losers Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish Loser Donkey Fish
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ummmmm this looks suspiciously like the post of a VERYworried old Redcoat to me that obv dosen't like the calm and confident tranquility in the Orford camp, who by the way are young enough to know who they are without having to resort to a list.....
  • edited November 2009

the truth will be unfolded tomorrow evening... top 10 finishes for the TEAM ORFORD!! ;-0)

• edited November 2009

i think some one had a bit to much brandy in there warm milk.....

• edited November 2009

or perhaps TK is desperate to get into the posters freeroll next week....:-D
  • edited November 2009
    or perhaps TK is desperate to get into the posters freeroll next week....:-D
    Posted by SUPERNOVA
    well he has a right to have a chance at winning something dont he?
  • edited December 2009
    We at team Orford at above all this childish stuff and anyway you all smell of wee
  • edited December 2009
    Surely, that should be wish list, wish we could play poker ;)
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'd like to point out that I am the only donkey playing on "Team Orford" and that any attempt to imply that I am multi-accounting will be treated with the derision that it deserves.
    The solicitors of Messrs Loser and Fish will be in contact with you shortly.
  • edited December 2009
    I'm not one for cheap shots but I'd genuinely be interested to know:
    Is it true that Lisa-Marie was only adopted by your team in order to lower the average age below 100?
  • edited December 2009
    I'm predicting the EASIEST EVER win for us Orfordites tonight in the matter of less than 45 minutes!!!! (At least we all can then play the £4k open at 8pm aswell and have an all Team Orford final table on that so happy days lol!!!!)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Team Orford - The List : I'd like to point out that I am the only donkey playing on "Team Orford" and that any attempt to imply that I am multi-accounting will be treated with the derision that it deserves. The solicitors of Messrs Loser and Fish will be in contact with you shortly.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Be serious! Have you not watched Orford, or JaegarBomb, play?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Orford - The List : Be serious! Have you not watched Orford, or JaegarBomb, play?
    Posted by Tikay10
    eeeeeeeeeeee-----awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • edited December 2009
    orford has been awfully quiet lately, is it true that he has had the last 5 days off work and wont answer any calls for his resignation? such a shame to see this happen to one of sky poker's own but hey-ho lets move on swiftly, maybe team orford can find a suitable replacement in time for tonight?

i wonder if david blunkett is available? both similar players, play with any 2 cards