You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Has there been a change to BH head prize payout timings??

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
I have played a BH and got knocked out after winning 1 head but when it finshied it just said "Thankyou for playing" and not the usual you have won £XXXX and XXX poker points.  This has happened once beofre and the CC team rectified on the chat but they are now saying that you dont get the heads until the tourney has finshed - is this right????

Comments

• edited January 2013

i played the main and mini tonight, the main i got knocked out after late reg was over and was credited my head prizes once i was eliminated. the mini i busted before late reg ended and i wasnt credited with head prize til late reg has passed.

maybe you fall into that situation as the message you say you received in your table window sounds like you did.

im pretty sure but not 100% that you dont have to wait till tourney has finished

• edited January 2013
    I seem to remember reading a previous thread about this and I believe the answer was that if you are knocked out before the late registration period the head prize money isn't credited to your account until after late registraion closes.