You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday's live show - with James, Carlo & special guest Sam Razavi (***OFFICIAL THREAD***)

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Congrats on the shows tonight...i've thoroughly enjoyed them. Good laugh throughout.
    Sam's 'giving back ' is a a very good point as it must be difficult for poker players to feel job staisfaction taking the variance with playing into account.
    You can enjoy poker though this must be hard on a downswing. However job satisfaction and feeling that you are giving back to the community is a different beast. Your thoughts?
  • edited January 2013

I dont understand why people say they are repulsed by the one drop these players groped together and got backing so realisticly most people contributed a few hundred thousand to a buyin to win 10s of millions the charity side is a bonus but to the players and buisness men in this field a few hundred grand for a tourny is the same as me paying £110 for the game on sunday as £110 to me is same as £200,000 to them. poker should cater to every level of the game if you can get 40 odds players to pay 1 million why should we disagree with it?

talking earlier sam mentioned tom dwan wont sit in tourny to win 500k but he would take the one drop serious so as carlo said world has diff levels and poker should cater to it

• edited January 2013
    James
    You speak sense. Poker has an image that doesn't help itself. To see players on a famous tv prog all go in blind for $100,000 BLIND ....the majority of non gamblers find that obscene and i as a player did too!!
  • edited January 2013

Gotta say,Great show last night...