You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Freezing Freerolls - They're just brrrrrrrr-illiant!

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

As you may have seen, the winter months are finally drawing in - albeit a little late!

So that you don't have to venture into the cold with your earmuffs and snow tyres, we're giving you an extra reason to stay in with a warm cup of Bovril (we're based up north remember!)

With that, from Friday 18th January until Sunday 20th we're introducing the 'Freezing Freerolls.'

These will be replacing the current freerolls running daily but INCREASING the prize pool and even adding a few EXTRA ones!! Here's what each one will be...

1am- £50 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £100
10am- £50 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £100
12:30pm- £50 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £100
2:15pm- Added £100 Freeroll
4:00pm- £50 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £100
6:45pm- £100 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £200
8:30pm- Added £100 Freeroll
10:30pm- £100 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £200

This is snow joke...Enjoy!

Comments

• edited January 2013
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Freezing Freerolls - They're just brrrrrrrr-illiant!:
    Hi all, As you may have seen, the winter months are finally drawing in - albeit a little late! So that you don't have to venture into the cold with your earmuffsand snow tyres, we're giving you an extra reason to stay in with a warm cup of Bovril (we're based up north remember!) With that, from Friday 18th January until Sunday 20th we're introducing the 'Freezing Freerolls.' These will be replacing the current freerolls running daily but INCREASING the prize pool and even adding a few EXTRA ones!! Here's what each one will be... 1am- £50 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £100 10am- £50 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £100 12:30pm- £50 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £100 2:15pm- Added £100 Freeroll 4:00pm- £50 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £100 6:45pm- £100 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £200 8:30pm- Added £100 Freeroll 10:30pm - £100 Gtd Freeroll boosted to £200 This is snow joke...Enjoy!
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Dam you Sky_Jordan :)

I've already ventured outside with my earmuffs on (Guess I shoulda looked here first:) 

I looked more like a Russian on "Border Patrol" whilst I was opening my Driveway Gates to get the car out this morning. Still - these fluffy little beauties are very cosy and warm though :)

Its looking pretty bleak outside and i'm getting increasingly concerned about the lack of folks that have turned up for work this morning - Lets just hope i'm not stuck here all night on my lonesome :) 
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Freezing Freerolls - They're just brrrrrrrr-illiant!:
    In Response to Freezing Freerolls - They're just brrrrrrrr-illiant! : Dam you Sky_Jordan :) I've already ventured outside with my earmuffs on (Guess I shoulda looked here first:)  I looked more like a Russian on "Border Patrol" this whilst I was opening my Driveway Gates to get the car out this morning. Still - these fluffy little beauties are very cosy and warm though :) Its looking pretty bleak outside and i'm getting increasingly concerned about the lack of folks that have turned up for work this morning - Lets just hope i'm not stuck here all night on my lonesome :) 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Haha! Well anyone excuse to stick around on Sky Poker....even wearing ear muffs indoors!
  • edited January 2013
    Nice one sky. People should take full advantage of these, as well as the whole community benefiting from this, I hoe GaryQQQ Binks one of these to help towards his challenge
  • edited January 2013
    Like it . Haven,t played any for a while but will be deffo be trying 1 or 2 of these