You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

First time for months...

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

Just a couple of stinkers from the early days of my game yesterday. The first ens a personal fave!

Went huggggely on tilt last night for the first time in about 8 months. I thought I was over that!!! Woke up this morning with a sore head and a hole in my pocket! I saw theres a new post on here this morning called TILT.... this isnt an example of what it is, but definately a couple of examples of what can cause it!

Played so bad after this....tried to win everypot, donked off a buy in with top pair, and another one with pkt  8s.
Moved up a level, lost 1 n half buy ins.

I dont think ive EVER played as bad as I did yesterday! If u missed me, ul, if u caught me, congrats! lol

Cheerz, a sad DOHH

Comments

• edited November 2009
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    DOHHHHHHH Small blind  £0.25 £0.25 £62.29
    NBF77 Big blind  £0.50 £0.75 £97.09
      Your hole cards
    • J
    • J

KingBaw Fold     
    MOOCH Fold     
    PLAYER 1 Raise  £1.00 £1.75 £36.84
    5toneFace Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £3.50 £5.25 £58.79
    NBF77 Fold     
    Massoud10 Call  £2.75 £8.00 £34.09
    Flop

• J
    • K
    • A

DOHHHHHHH Bet  £5.00 £13.00 £53.79
    Player 1 Call  £5.00 £18.00 £29.09
    Turn

DOHHHHHHH Bet  £16.00 £34.00 £37.79
    Player 1 All-in  £29.09 £63.09 £0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Call  £13.09 £76.18 £24.70
    DOHHHHHHH Show
    • J
    • J

PLAYER 1 Show

River

PLAYER 1 Win Flush to the Ace £74.38  £74.38
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    PLAYER 1Small blind  £0.25 £0.25 £8.24
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  £0.50 £0.75 £80.46
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

NBF77 Fold     
    claudean Fold     
    MOOCH Fold     
    SARJAY Fold     
    PLAYER 1Call  £0.25 £1.00 £7.99
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £1.50 £2.50 £78.96
    Player 2 Call  £1.50 £4.00 £6.49
    Flop

Player 1Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  £6.48 £10.48 £72.48
    Player 1 Call  £6.48 £16.96 £0.01
    Turn

Player 1 All-in  £0.01 £16.97 £0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Call  £0.01 £16.98 £72.47
    Player 1 Show
    • Q

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • K
    • K

River

PLAYER 1 Win Straight to the 9 £16.14  £16.14
  • edited November 2009
    wow very unlucky m8.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: First time for months...:
    Just a couple of stinkers from the early days of my game yesterday. The first ens a personal fave! Went huggggely on tilt last night for the first time in about 8 months. I thought I was over that!!! Woke up this morning with a sore head and a hole in my pocket! I saw theres a new post on here this morning called TILT.... this isnt an example of what it is, but definately a couple of examples of what can cause it! Played so bad after this....tried to win everypot, donked off a buy in with top pair, and another one with pkt  8s. Moved up a level, lost 1 n half buy ins. I dont think ive EVER played as bad as I did yesterday! If u missed me, ul, if u caught me, congrats! lol Cheerz, a sad DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hi m8

Ouch, very, very unlucky,you dont need me to tell you what you should have done, so will leve it there :), I dont know if you know, but you now have an official position in team tikay, hope you find it amusing, check out the sophiesmum thread in the tourny section :)

Hope you get more luck on the tables today.
  • edited November 2009
  • edited November 2009

Haha No I didnt know barry, I've just looked thats the first time i've looked in that new section of the forum!
    I'm honoured to be a member of the winning team, but not so proud of that empty box against my name! I gather its velocity tomorrow?  So i'll just carry on as I left last night, shove shove shove donk donk donk lol.

Will contribute some money to the pot soon!!

p.s Is there a deepstack in this series of games? If so surely it will have to start at 1 in the afternoon on monday to make sure it ends around midnight on the tuesday!!!
  • edited November 2009
    think it will run for about two days lol
  • edited November 2009
    Nice to see your big enough to laugh it off DOHHHHHHH. That's a great definition of tilting. Good luck getting it all back.
  • edited December 2009
    Oh man, just realised.

TKO deepstack = slow blinds, 75% of players 'away' = ughhhhh for the first 2 hours or so
  • edited December 2009

even if all the players were there, and even 5 percent of the players played it seriously....it wud still take 8/9 hours.....

was an enquiry.....is there deffo guna be one?

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: First time for months...:
    even if all the players were there, and even 5 percent of the players played it seriously....it wud still take 8/9 hours..... was an enquiry.....is there deffo guna be one?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    If I have read the original TKO post correctly then yes there is, but I can't imagine them wanting to run an 8/9 hour tournament, especially on a weeknight.  My personal guess is they will either cut the blinds down from 12 minutes or maybe jump a few blind levels, or even do both.

Mind you by the time the deepie is due to run Team Tikay will have to tournament sewn up so it won;t really matter.