You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MESSAGE FOR SKY

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
is'nt it about time Acebarry got put on the sky poker payroll, the amount of time this guys spends helping others surely should warrent some reward, maybe as a forum moderator or something along those lines. i dont think this forum would be the same without baz'z daily threads........

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to MESSAGE FOR SKY:
    is'nt it about time Acebarry got put on the sky poker payroll, the amount of time this guys spends helping others surely should warrent some reward, maybe as a forum moderator or something along those lines. i dont think this forum would be the same without baz'z daily threads........
    Posted by EDKENT123
    He is on the payroll - the weekly Posters freeroll is his cash cow!!
  • edited November 2009
    yes we do love Barry very much and you're 100% correct that this place wouldn't be the same without him.

we have given Barry the odd 'thank you' and i hope he knows how highly he is thought of.

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE FOR SKY:
    In Response to MESSAGE FOR SKY : He is on the payroll - the weekly Posters freeroll is his cash cow!!
    Posted by SolarCarro
    lol, is'nt baz on for a hat-trick this week
  • edited November 2009

bazza does do a fantastic job but if you put him on the payroll it could backfire, he may take it too serious and maybe wouldnt get the same enjoyment he gets from helping others if he was on the payroll?

• edited November 2009
    bazza does do a fantastic job but if you put him on the payroll it could backfire, he may take it too serious and maybe wouldnt get the same enjoyment he gets from helping others if he was on the payroll?
    Posted by webby234
    I agree webby.
    Barry does not do the job for money, he does is because he wants to.
    He gets his weekly reward in the Posters freeroll.
  • edited November 2009
    Ah good old Barry.

He is one of those people who just looks after everyone lol. Well done mate and good luck in defending your crown in the posters.
  • edited November 2009
    Hi

Got to agree with webby, defo would not like to be on the payroll, too much pressure, one time, maybe, Sky have been more than kind enough to show there appreciation on more than 1 occasion, 1 being an a freeroll named in my honour, of which I am still chuffed about tbh, I am more than happy to stay as I am, but thank you :)
  • edited November 2009
    well said bazza
  • edited November 2009
    Hi Got to agree with webby, defo would not like to be on the payroll, too much pressure, one time, maybe, Sky have been more than kind enough to show there appreciation on more than 1 occasion, 1 being an a freeroll named in my honour, of which I am still chuffed about tbh, I am more than happy to stay as I am, but thank you :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    nuff said then, as long as ur happy baz, keep up the good work mate and good luck in the posters freeroll
  • edited December 2009
    ul baz in the posters freeroll, i have been checking on your hattrick effort, good try though
  • edited December 2009
    well said baz we all know u do it for the enjoyment  keep up the good work