You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Pocket vs Pockets... Flush

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
rascle3915 Small blind  50.00 50.00 2550.00
19MUFC19 Big blind  100.00 150.00 1043.75
 Your hole cards

charnick25 Call  100.00 250.00 24375.00
scullianto Call  100.00 350.00 18201.25
strickland Fold     
Brunno14 Fold     
rascle3915 Fold     
19MUFC19 All-in  1043.75 1393.75 0.00
charnick25 Fold     
scullianto Call  1043.75 2437.50 17157.50
19MUFC19 Show

scullianto Show

Flop

• J
  • A

Turn

• K

River

scullianto Win Flush to the Ace 2437.50
Has anyone else had this?

Ive seen it alot on here, infact everytime ive seen Pockets vs Pockets on here this happens! Its never happened to me before but this is the second time in two days ive been involved in a hand like this! Both times 3 of the same suit on the flop, flush on the river! I won the first one so its not like im moaning cause i lost both haha

Im not really a big online conspiracy person but stuff like this makes me wonder?? I play about 15 hours a month online, i play roughly 15/20 a week live and ive never seen this happen live? To be honest i think ive only ever had Pockets vs Pockets once which was AA vs AA

Not really on a big online bashing crusade just wondering if anyone else has had this senario? Like i say this is about the 10th time ive seen it happen

Comments

• edited January 2013
    all the time

i think you will get a lot on forums who will blindly defend online poker to the death

sad fact is that they're wrong

online poker however isn't rigged, it's just not like real poker.

it's nothing to do with the amount of times that hands come out its about board texture and rake

deal out a real deck of cards and see the flop texture, you miss the vast majority of the time even with multiple hands in the pot

you then get people saying 'i played a session the other day live where i saw *insert Xamount of beats*. yep, the people that say sample size isn't big enough are always the first to counter the argument using a sample size of about 300 live hands

said people will then also laugh at you and call you an idiot without actually offering anything other than their opinion about online poker, like it holds any more weight than the person who says online is not true to life.

anyway - online poker. rigged? no. biased against you? no. biased against others? no. like dealing an actual pack of cards, physically? no.

just figure out how to avoid certain situations, and start to notice the patterns (which do exist) and you'll be fine
  • edited January 2013
    Nice posts sir, are you a stalker????????
  • edited January 2013
  • edited January 2013
    i actually have to agree i think there are certain patterns but its difficult to notice 
  • edited January 2013
    Seen it live, AA vAA one of them flushed it.
    Not rigged,fixed or patterns,just poker.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Pocket vs Pockets... Flush:
    Seen it live, AA vAA one of them flushed it. Not rigged,fixed or patterns,just poker.
    Posted by Mohican
    you've seen it live....instant proof that online poker is exactly the same as live poker