You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FREEROLE REBUYS

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
Sky poker is the only site on the planet that offers a freerole but offers a rebuy.I cannot believe the cheek of the place.Futher more the rebuy money is not added to the prizefund.
Why dont sky offer a competion with the points you gain added to a 50p buy in and make a competition worth taking part in,and stop this con of a freerole they continue to run,i am so angry.
They might as well make what they are running now a late registration ,just to make it even worse.
It seems to me .and people i have spoken to,that changes made on this site are for the big rollers,leaving the smaller players out in the wilderness.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    You don't have to rebuy, but as long as people continue to do so (152 rebuys & 52 add-ons in the £200 freeroll tonight!!!) then sky will keep them running.
  • edited January 2013
    answer to ya question 

no other site does freeerolls of £200 with 600 players   most other sites to have a £200 in prizepool are over 5000 runners
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: FREEROLE REBUYS:
    answer to ya question  no other site does freeerolls of £200 with 600 players   most other sites to have a £200 in prizepool are over 5000 runners
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    rebuys sir,rebuys,your not getting the point.No other site would have the cheek to introduce rebuys,or they too could offer £200 freeroles.
  • edited January 2013
    Yeah all them high rollers keep taking advantage by being able to rebuy loads in a freeroll with £15 FTW ;)

If you don't like rebuying/adding on, don't do it. If you don't like that others can, most people can afford £1.10 play one of the freezeout deepstacks, more money for the win and no rebuys :)

For these past like week or two they've just doubled the prize pool of every freeroll and added more FRs to the schedule... not something for the high rollers, quite the opposite
  • edited January 2013
    answer to ya question  no other site does freeerolls of £200 with 600 players   most other sites to have a £200 in prizepool are over 5000 runners
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Can't believe I'm gonna do this lol.... but....

+1 Donk!

Freerolls on most sites are like $100 prizepool with a million runners
  • edited January 2013
    At least they aren't raked!!!!!!

• edited January 2013
    In Response to FREEROLE REBUYS:
    Sky poker is the only site on the planet that offers a freerole but offers a rebuy.I cannot believe the cheek of the place.Futher more the rebuy money is not added to the prizefund. Why dont sky offer a competion with the points you gain added to a 50p buy in and make a competition worth taking part in,and stop this con of a freerole they continue to run,i am so angry. They might as well make what they are running now a late registration ,just to make it even worse. It seems to me .and people i have spoken to,that changes made on this site are for the big rollers,leaving the smaller players out in the wilderness.
    Posted by MISSKIPLIN

the rebuys are added to the prizepool once they exceed the total of the guarantee

also do you really think High rollers would be playing these freerolls?

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: FREEROLE REBUYS : Can't believe I'm gonna do this lol.... but.... +1 Donk! Freerolls on most sites are like $100 prizepool with a million runners
    Posted by Lambert180
    Lambert all that pathetic donk talk is done by donkeys like yourgooself,sky are not helping low rollers by doubling the freeroles,quite the reverse,they are robbing them,look outside the box ,you axx
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to FREEROLE REBUYS : the rebuys are added to the prizepool once they exceed the total of the guarantee also do you really think High rollers would be playing these freerolls?
    Posted by scouse_red
    Of course i dont think the high rollers will play these freeroles.Im generaly saying sky looks after the big rollers,which is a seperate issue to the pathetic freeroles.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: FREEROLE REBUYS : Can't believe I'm gonna do this lol.... but.... +1 Donk! Freerolls on most sites are like $100 prizepool with a million runners
    Posted by Lambert180
    Cant believe im gonna do this lol,but plus 1 DONK, millions of runners,please get a grip.
  • edited January 2013
    ahaha that cant be real

sky have freerolls that you can rebuy in AND the money doesn't go the prizepool yet people still do it?

incred. only on sky.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to stupid site, awful forum software. designer should be shot.:
    ahaha that cant be real sky have freerolls that you can rebuy in AND the money doesn't go the prizepool yet people still do it? incred. only on sky.
    Posted by beaneh
    Lol well it would do but you gotta get a lot of 50p rebuys to cover the £100 GTE and then break it :p
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: stupid site, awful forum software. designer should be shot.:
    In Response to stupid site, awful forum software. designer should be shot. : Lol well it would do but you gotta get a lot of 50p rebuys to cover the £100 GTE and then break it :p
    Posted by Lambert180
    I've played freerolls on Sky where the guarantee has been exceeded, in fact in one I knowcked the same guy out enough times for him to pretty much make up the guarantee on his own ;)
  • edited January 2013
    I like the freerolls on sky, its a chance for beginners like me to win a big tourny (big tourny to me) and gain experience in playing a MTT came 1st in one at xmas. Its your own choice to rebuy. And loads on sky. Plus good value this last couple of days doubling the money.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to stupid site, awful forum software. designer should be shot. : Lol well it would do but you gotta get a lot of 50p rebuys to cover the £100 GTE and then break it :p
    Posted by Lambert180
    Shudnt need  to cover the £100 its a freerole all rebuys should be added to the prizefund,what dont you get?
  • edited January 2013
    I like the freerolls on sky, its a chance for beginners like me to win a big tourny (big tourny to me) and gain experience in playing a MTT came 1st in one at xmas. Its your own choice to rebuy. And loads on sky. Plus good value this last couple of days doubling the money.
    Posted by stuarty117
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

Nice post
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: stupid site, awful forum software. designer should be shot. : Shudnt need  to cover the £100 its a freerole all rebuys should be added to the prizefund,what dont you get?
    Posted by MISSKIPLIN
    Why?

What should make it different to EVERY other guaranteed tournament?
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: stupid site, awful forum software. designer should be shot. : Why? What should make it different to EVERY other guaranteed tournament?
    Posted by Slykllist
    COZ ITS A FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROLE FGS
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: stupid site, awful forum software. designer should be shot. : COZ ITS A FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROLE FGS
    Posted by MISSKIPLIN

So lets make it a Freeroll with no entry fee, no guarantee then all the rebuys @ 50p make up the prize pool.

Problem sorted.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: stupid site, awful forum software. designer should be shot. : So lets make it a Freeroll with no entry fee, no guarantee then all the rebuys @ 50p make up the prize pool. Problem sorted.
    Posted by hawk7112
    And the result will be a smaller prizepool :)
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: stupid site, awful forum software. designer should be shot. : So lets make it a Freeroll with no entry fee, no guarantee then all the rebuys @ 50p make up the prize pool. Problem sorted.
    Posted by hawk7112
    That would be more logical yes, cuz I agree it's not a freeroll if the rebuys don't get added to the prizepool...
  • edited January 2013
    lol @ the new title of the thread

'stupid site, awful forum software. designer should be shot.'
  • edited January 2013
    It's a freeroll because you are entering a tournament that doesn't have a forced entry requirement. You can play it, then opt not to rebuy if you don't want to. 

As the thread clearly isn't going anywhere (aside from a slanging match), I am going to close this thread.