You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£500 loyalty freeroll?

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat

I regged 4 this mtt this morning but when i logged on at 19.20 tonight i couldnt find it. Checked in my tables and it said cancelled.

I now see that the tourney actually ran, anyone else have similar??

Comments

• edited January 2013
    In Response to £500 loyalty freeroll?:
      I regged 4 this mtt this morning but when i logged on at 19.20 tonight i couldnt find it. Checked in my tables and it said cancelled.   I now see that the tourney actually ran, anyone else have similar??
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Yes I had the same thing, the table didn't open.
    I contacted support so they do know about it.
  • edited January 2013
    i tried to reg wouldnt let me
  • edited January 2013
    The one for 250 points did not run earlier in the month.
    I think the new 5k freeroll has replaced them both and the 500 point one was in the lobby by mistake and has been removed accordingly. 
  • edited January 2013
    I regged last night, mine disappeared soon.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: £500 loyalty freeroll?:
    The one for 250 points did not run earlier in the month. I think the new 5k freeroll has replaced them both and the 500 point one was in the lobby by mistake and has been removed accordingly. 
    Posted by belsibub

I know about the 250 one and assumed the same for the 500 but i watched the ft so it deffo ran.
  • edited January 2013
    i also entered the £500 freeroll yesterday ,the tourney did run and was played with players who had not even reached 500 points . The game never came up for me either, my daughter who plays on the site played the tourney even though she had not reached 500 points she cashed for £3.45
  • edited January 2013
    same i regs for it and forgot about it. it never popped up :(
  • edited January 2013

Went onCC live chat last night and was told Sky are aware there was an issue and it was being looked in to.

• edited January 2013
    so to conclude loyalty freeroll did take place but only for certain players,and sky dont have the decency to come on here and say why,top customer service as usual.
  • edited January 2013
    so to conclude loyalty freeroll did take place but only for certain players,and sky dont have the decency to come on here and say why,top customer service as usual.
    Posted by CHILLIE
    I do not know the circumstances of this, so as of yet, I cannot respond properly.

I logged on this morning to check if there were any matters that needed attending to, saw this Thread, & sent it up to Head Office. (They are in Leeds, I am in London).

They have not replied to me yet, though I know they have a scheduled meeting this morning.

If & when they reply to me, I will Post here accordingly.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: £500 loyalty freeroll? : I do not know the circumstances of this, so as of yet, I cannot respond properly. I logged on this morning to check if there were any matters that needed attending to, saw this Thread, & sent it up to Head Office. (They are in Leeds, I am in London). They have not replied to me yet, though I know they have a scheduled meeting this morning. If & when they reply to me, I will Post here accordingly.
    Posted by Tikay10
    well done tikay, playing in these every month with normally 150 to 200 runners bit surprised there was over 900 runners,not that i got to see any cards as it said cancelled.
  • edited January 2013
    Hi guys

Its happened to me a number of times with DTD2 when DTD 1 and 3 are both showing. I've found a get out by getting the forum instead of the download and going to tournaments through that. DTD 2 has been there. This may be a way for you to check 'missing' T's. Hope that it works for you chaps....
  • edited January 2013
    Want my money back !!
  • edited January 2013
    Tikay i have  e mailed sky custmer care on this subject, they replied that there was no problem with the tourney, THEY ARE LYING, if its not sorted im off the site.
  • edited January 2013
    Tikay i have  e mailed sky custmer care on this subject, they replied that there was no problem with the tourney, THEY ARE LYING, if its not sorted im off the site.
    Posted by REDARROW61
    The event did run.

However, we are aware of a few customers who had an issue getting in.

We'll be contacting those we've identified that were affected.

Thanks
    Sky Poker