You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

5k freeroll questions

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
whens the closing date for getting points to enter?

if i get 1000 points and deposit 100 quid do i still get in or is it before?

Comments

• edited January 2013
    In Response to 5k freeroll questions:
    whens the closing date for getting points to enter? if i get 1000 points and deposit 100 quid do i still get in or is it before?
    Posted by loololollo
    it's all there on the homepage

The £5,000 Big Freeroll

Sky Poker is kicking off 2013 in style with the introduction of the all-new £5,000 Big Freeroll this month.

The first £5,000 Big Freeroll will take place on Sunday 10th February with qualification running from 1st-31st January. It will then take place every second Sunday of the month, with a maximum of 1,500 players able to book their spot in the biggest poker freeroll for existing Sky Poker players!

How do you qualify? Here’s how! 

• Earn 2,000 points in the calendar month (no deposit required)
    • Earn 1,500 points in a calendar month (deposit at least £50)*
    • Earn 1,000 points in a calendar month (deposit at least £100)*
    • Through additional promotions run throughout the month on our FacebookTwitter and Community pages, as well as through our live Sky Poker TV shows.

* The deposit amount should be made in one transaction to ensure you book your spot in the tournament.

Best of luck to all of you on the Sky Poker tables in 2013 and we hope to see 1,500 of you in our first £5,000 Big Freeroll on Sunday 10th February

• edited January 2013
    I don't quite get this. What is the idea behind making the deposit? Can you just make it one day then withdraw it the next? A lot of the players on here I imagine have made one deposit when they started and never deposited again?

Note - This won't apply to me as I won't make 1k points this month but still interested to know.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: 5k freeroll questions:
    In Response to 5k freeroll questions : it's all there on the homepage The £5,000 Big Freeroll Sky Poker is kicking off 2013 in style with the introduction of the all-new £5,000 Big Freeroll this month. The first £5,000 Big Freeroll will take place on Sunday 10th February with qualification running from 1st-31st January . It will then take place every second Sunday of the month, with a maximum of 1,500 players able to book their spot in the biggest poker freeroll for existing Sky Poker players! How do you qualify? Here’s how!  Earn 2,000 points in the calendar month (no deposit required) Earn 1,500 points in a calendar month (deposit at least £50)* Earn 1,000 points in a calendar month (deposit at least £100)* Through additional promotions run throughout the month on our  Facebook ,  Twitter  and  Community  pages, as well as through our live Sky Poker TV shows. * The deposit amount should be made in one transaction to ensure you book your spot in the tournament. Best of luck to all of you on the Sky Poker tables in 2013 and we hope to see 1,500 of you in our first £5,000 Big Freeroll on Sunday 10th February
    Posted by scouse_red
    What happened to this?
    Seen 1 give away on twitter, 2 by Tikay 1 on show other on forum.
    3 other's have a seat that probably would get 2k points anyway how i know not.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: 5k freeroll questions : What happened to this? Seen 1 give away on facebook 2 by Tikay 1 on show other on forum. 3 other's have a seat that probably would get 2k points anyway how i know not.
    Posted by belsibub

3 seats were given for the top 3 in last week's forum Special MTT.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: 5k freeroll questions : 3 seats were given for the top 3 in last week's forum Special MTT.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Thank's.
     1st was twitter not facebook my bad.
     So still waiting for facebook.
  • edited January 2013
    I don't quite get this. What is the idea behind making the deposit? Can you just make it one day then withdraw it the next? A lot of the players on here I imagine have made one deposit when they started and never deposited again? Note - This won't apply to me as I won't make 1k points this month but still interested to know.
    Posted by BUFC

not sure but i let u no as 31st i'll make a 100pound depsit just to get the extra 100 or so point i need to make 1000.