You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

To many people on this site who talk a good game when it comes to playing kinda funny tbh

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
I see alot of posts on the forums poker clinic   etc

stating the obvious and say do this do that basically stating the obvious and following what every 1 else says

do people have an opinion of there own   for instance if i say summit on the poker clinic people disagree  but if some 1 says exactly the same what i say i dunno beaneh or other gd players tommy d etc they say yeah + 1 to what they said lol

find it kinda funny when i said exactly the same thing

to many people on this site talk a good game but when it comes to playing the game its kinda funny coz i see lots of fundamental mistakes makes me laugh

p.s    i say it how it is never have held things back not here to be liked to make money that is all seems far to clicky here  been on the site over 2 years now if ya face dnt fit n all that    if i changed my alias to i dunno to a pros name 

think i would get much more respect

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Hi IDCU
    Been reading your posts and the replies over the past few months with interest.
    As you say you're here to make money so why don't you take a break from posting and concentrate on your poker.
    I'm sure it'll do you and your game the world of good.
    GL
    Mick
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: To many people on this site who talk a good game when it comes to playing kinda funny tbh:
    Hi IDCU Been reading your posts and the replies over the past few months with interest. As you say you're here to make money so why don't you take a break from posting and concentrate on your poker. I'm sure it'll do you and your game the world of good. GL Mick
    Posted by VespaPX
    Steve,

I have always tried to be helpful and have posted on some of your threads about MTT etc as I have a fair bit of experience in this area and have always wished you well. I have to agree with Vespa about the bolded part as with some of your recent posts I don't think you are doing yourself any favours.

Some people will troll but generally I have found most people on the forum have your best interests at heart, sometimes it is best to take 5 mins before clicking the submit button on posts.

Again, all the best.

Matt
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to To many people on this site who talk a good game when it comes to playing kinda funny tbh:
    I see alot of posts on the forums poker clinic   etc stating the obvious and say do this do that basically stating the obvious and following what every 1 else says do people have an opinion of there own   for instance if i say summit on the poker clinic people disagree  but if some 1 says exactly the same what i say i dunno beaneh or other gd players tommy d etc they say yeah + 1 to what they said lol find it kinda funny when i said exactly the same thing to many people on this site talk a good game but when it comes to playing the game its kinda funny coz i see lots of fundamental mistakes makes me laugh p.s    i say it how it is never have held things back not here to be liked to make money that is all seems far to clicky here  been on the site over 2 years now if ya face dnt fit n all that    if i changed my alias to i dunno to a pros name  think i would get much more respect
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    OK PHIL IVEY SRY M8
  • edited January 2013
    this is just ridiculous. who are you to even say this? All people ever try and do on this forum is HELP you whenever you post/do things, and then you just criticise everybody else randomly through stupid threads in gpc every 4 minutes. Ego needz 2 dropzies me thinkz. 
  • edited January 2013
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: To many people on this site who talk a good game when it comes to playing kinda funny tbh:
    this is just ridiculous. who are you to even say this? All people ever try and do on this forum is HELP you whenever you post/do things, and then you just criticise everybody else randomly through stupid threads in gpc every 4 minutes. Ego needz 2 dropzies me thinkz. 
    Posted by percival09
    he just having a big tantrum because his stunt yday wasnt accepted

Or propably because he realised he had to trek through snow to get it all back in bank haha
  • edited January 2013
    Sigh.

Change your act. It's boring.

• edited January 2013
    Don't really get this

Think your craving too much for a "Your a great player IDCU" response

Basically you want to be told your good, just like my son who responds really well when being told "What a good boy" for going for a wee on the potty.

so.....FWIW

Your a good player IDCU, pat on the back for acheiving what you have done.
    Now can you just stfu and concentrate on improving and listening to people who may know what they are talking about and show some respect, dignity and some humility.

o b4 it gets closed, in your world this may be some level or meta to get people to pay u off, seriously if it is - kinda low.

• edited January 2013
    we learn through disagreements. 

my last post on the clinic, i had a rant at beaneh, looking back as others have said i probably should have gave it 5 mins, because he was blooming right lol. 

Not saying this is the case for you as quite simply ive hardly read the forum of late. 
  • edited January 2013
    ok Another one I'm going to close to stop the bickering back and forth