You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday's live show - with James & tikay (***OFFICIAL THREAD***)

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    I played Counter-Strike (an online First Person Shooter) for a good decade or so competively with dreams of playing professionally, unfortunately that's very tough to break into and the UK eSports scene was lagging quite behind Europe and the US.
    Not only did I just play the game but supported a couple of Pro Swedish teams, SK-Gaming and Ninjas In Pyjamas. I'd watch demos to keep improving my own game too, similar in ways to my approach to Poker.

To say I was obssessed is an understatement, but thankfully work and real life came along and saved me!

Great show btw!
  • edited January 2013

James - Not sure if Hubby's emails are getting through - so apologies for copying post

Question for Tikay.

What Poker hand would you get from the following films.

1) An New Hope + Revenge of the Sith

2) The Bourne Legacy - The Bourne Supremacy

3) The connection between Fight, Breakfast, First Wives.

( I don't need to tell you the answer to this James )

Question for James

Which Steam locomotive holds the world speed record at around 126mph?

( I don't need to tell Tikay the answer to this either ! )

As for old computer games, I'm afraid I still play Elite for the Commodore Amiga ( via an emulator )

I'm pleased to say that a new version has just recently secured funding as well!!

Thanks

Lisa 

xx
  • edited January 2013
    TiKay in his underpants?

I bet he's so street that he's not wearing any.
  • edited January 2013
    hi James and Tikay 

great show so far even tho i havent watched the show in a while or played poker but im glad to be back.

my favourite computer game would be The Sims games as i like building a home and creating a family on it from people i know in real life and making it feel real is amazing :) 

thank you 
    looking forward to the rest of the show 

LOL_I_CALL aka Mel 
  • edited January 2013
    Hey guys

Just a quick update, another thanks for free entry to mini BH tonight, ended up pushing with 77 and being beaten by kings in 133 / 601 total runners, but managed to bag 2 bounties for £3.76 profit, not bad for a micro stakes player :) Great fun and might just have to enter this again.

By the way, another question for Tikay, obviously Joe Montana was one of the all time greats, but where did he get traded to?
    Kansas City Chiefs

Ilera
  • edited January 2013
    hi guyes thanks for that free entry into the BH from tuesdays comp
    i didn't have much lucky with that and went out quickly.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Thursday's live show - with James & tikay (***OFFICIAL THREAD***):
    Trading Places? Good film Matchday on the spectrum Bubble Bobble c64 Kick Off Amiga Super Monaco GP megadrive
    Posted by Jac35
    yes yes and yes........classic games

A couple of games I spent hours on were Streets of Rage and Road Rash (an awesome bike racing game which involved beating the opposition riders to a pulp with various weapons).

All this talk makes me want to go and buy a Megadrive or Amiga on ebay.......great times
  • edited January 2013
    Congratulations to DAMO1991, DEADFLOP, MOHICAN and TOMO_EFC who win free entry in to Sunday night's mini primo! Best of luck!
  • edited January 2013

I'm a railway enthusiast am i news to me lol

• edited January 2013

hi james, tikay,

jackpot possibles are....
    time main mini      
    22:19 56 77      

unbpower 18 5      
    bromley04 30 7      
    wudibluff 44 41      

• edited January 2013

i got the books from a railway enthusiast house,he had died and i cleared his house
  • edited January 2013
    Hi guys, The only material we use more than concrete is..........

Did tikay never fancy going on a train driving course many of the steam railways do them

P.S Quality jacket tk :P
  • edited January 2013
    BUT ,DAN SNOWS HISTORY OF RAILWAYS,  BB2 IS VERY GOOD,DOES TIKAY KNOW ABOUT IT 
  • edited January 2013
    Hi guys, fantastic show. fortunatly for james i dont have any unintersting facts about concrete but i am writing in to say thanks to tikay & yourself james for the cash game advice earlier. Refering back to the American football which you have mentioned a few times tonight, i actually have a very little to no knowledge of the game but for some reason every year when the superbowl comes around, find myself having to watch it from beginning to end with no real idea of whats going on!!! why is this???? Great show, keep up the good work guys. Stuart
  • edited January 2013
    Hi James and tikay found these and thought they would make u smile...
     Q: What's the difference between the San Francisco 49ers and a dollar bill? 
    A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill. 

• edited January 2013
    I heard that the 49ers weren't entered into a prize raffle and have won tickets to see beyonce performing live lol
  • edited January 2013
    Thank you for the seat.
    See everyone on the tables!
  • edited January 2013
    Thanks for the seat, at the back end of a flu bug but should be fit and well for Sun.