You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

crown green v flat {bowls}

edited January 2013 in Betting Chat
as i am an avid crown green bowler captain of greater manchester and play the circuit,there is a game scheduled for 27th jan i think between a crown player who i no well from s yorks called chris brown and a top flat player not sure who yet  on an indoor flat green ,now this being televised on bbc2,now our man is a top ten crown player who probably hasnt sent a bowl for 3 months while the flat player will be on his game,now if we can get a bet on the flat player pile in ,only a guy called noel burrows could conquer the flat guys which he did to win the televised super bowl.just watch out for chris though with his striking he is the best striker in the game and they go out 100 mph,think they call it fireing in flat,anyway get on the flatty if we can.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    In Response to crown green v flat {bowls}:
    as i am an avid crown green bowler captain of greater manchester and play the circuit,there is a game scheduled for 27th jan i think between a crown player who i no well from s yorks called chris brown and a top flat player not sure who yet  on an indoor flat green ,now this being televised on bbc2,now our man is a top ten crown player who probably hasnt sent a bowl for 3 months while the flat player will be on his game,now if we can get a bet on the flat player pile in ,only a guy called noel burrows could conquer the flat guys which he did to win the televised super bowl.just watch out for chris though with his striking he is the best striker in the game and they go out 100 mph,think they call it fireing in flat,anyway get on the flatty if we can.
    Posted by andybuck
    our guy beat him well  done chris ,no more tips on the sport i no most about,,nags and footyfrom now on...and any flat green bowlers out there if we play yours you play ours we will bash ye.
  • edited January 2013
    not the game that I saw andy. Greg beat him on an extra end.Having said that your man was the morAL victor 
  • edited January 2013
    sorry getting info in mixed getting to much beer down me after oldhams win
  • edited January 2013
    just watched it this morning should have beat him chris.