You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

aaaggghhhh

The curse I've had with KK in the last day and a half seems to have spread to AA as well... after having grinded my way back up from about £2.50 on this table from my previous car crash (lazy to top-up, I know) I thought I'd finally had the chance to get some momentum.

And to the left of a guy that was going all in every other hand... awesome.

Alas no.  Sigh.  NH.  LOL. Time for some lunch :)
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
x1 Small blind   £0.05 £0.05 £13.78
bingo Big blind   £0.10 £0.15 £10.35
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

shakinaces Raise   £0.40 £0.55 £9.12
x2 Fold        
x3 Fold        
x4 Call   £0.40 £0.95 £10.53
x1 Call   £0.35 £1.30 £13.43
bingo Call   £0.30 £1.60 £10.05
Flop

x1
Check        
bingo All-in   £10.05 £11.65 £0.00
shakinaces All-in   £9.12 £20.77 £0.00
x4 Fold        
x1 Fold        
bingo Unmatched bet   £0.93 £19.84 £0.93
bingo Show

shakinaces Show
  • A
  • A

Turn

River

bingo Win Full House, 3s and 8s £18.44   £19.37
posting and screaming is so much cheaper than dumping my laptop to the floor and stropping :D

Comments

• edited January 2013
    getting very peeed off with getting ripped off from the donks that play on this site used to be good on here its now full of idiots :-(
  • edited January 2013
    is bingo his real alias?
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: aaaggghhhh:
    is bingo his real alias?
    Posted by VespaPX
    lol no, but would be more apt :)

I guess it's a weekend thing, since yesterday lunchtime there seems to be a number of players at NL10 that are just sticking it in with any pair, any overcards, gutshots the works.

Obv that's a great thing in the long run, just makes for very swingy sessions as they have to get results like the one above from time to time and it does suck me into being a bit more open to get my money in than I normally would.

But then I came to poker from gambling, so as frustrating as it is, there is also a large masochistic part of my brain that does love being involved on these tables :/
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to had enough now not the site it used to be:
    getting very peeed off with getting ripped off from the donks that play on this site used to be good on here its now full of idiots :-(
    Posted by llandody
    Yeah it's awful but don't despair, I'm sure a world class player will be along soon.

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: had enough now not the site it used to be:
    In Response to had enough now not the site it used to be : Yeah it's aw ful but don't de spair, I'm sure a world class player will be along soon .
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Ha ha yeah it's hard work having to play donks and not worldies :)

Says the donk that went back to play the bingo player in OP and donated another buy in lol.

I still don't know if the inner gambler in me is a blessing or a curse when it comes to learning poker?
  • edited January 2013
    Being the glutton for punishment I sat back at op villain's table, unfortunately all my good cards/hands came on other tables so any binked a couple of quid back... but this hand genuinely got an out loud laugh... not that it was the only mental hand of the last hour or so!

Initially cursed my over nittiness when the cards were flipped over, although am happy with the fold as I figure that against two players and possibility of a couple of over cards I'm probably not much of a favourite against two random cards + gave the initial all-in credit for a big pair / big ace...

And accepting my results orientation, this would almost certainly have led to broken stuff in the house if I HAD called lol

What a crazy game poker is :D
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    bingo Small blind   £0.05 £0.05 £6.60
    x1 Big blind   £0.10 £0.15 £9.63
      Your hole cards
    • J
    • J

vul Call   £0.10 £0.25 £4.90
    x2 Fold        
    shakinaces Raise   £0.40 £0.65 £12.01
    x3 Fold        
    bingo Call   £0.35 £1.00 £6.25
    x1 Fold        
    vul All-in   £4.90 £5.90 £0.00
    shakinaces Fold        
    bingo Call   £4.60 £10.50 £1.65
    bingo Show

vul
    Show

Flop

Turn

• A

River

bingo Win Two Pairs, 8s and 3s £9.71   £11.36
    Time to get to the gym and clear the head ready for round 3 this evening :)
  • edited January 2013
    have you tried playing the 0.04p tables i've been on them and it seems to me as thoughany shove will result in me being the weaker hand now