You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

wow

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
whats  happend too this site last how many games ive played even sats  people  are play the stuiped cards an winning agaist gud  had beatin kk ak qq jj  aa  even tho you  raise  up 

Comments

• edited January 2013
    This  site, that is sky poker, is the same as any other poker site .
    What your experiencing is called poker ..your 5 cards beaten by 5 better cards ;)

Regards Alan.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: wow:
    This  site, that is sky poker, is the same as any other poker site . What your experiencing is called poker ..your 5 cards beaten by 5 better cards ;) Regards Alan.
    Posted by ajmilton

this

• edited January 2013
    This kind of thing really gets on my wick!!!---- someone complaining, followed by someone being a tiny bit patronizing, followed by someone agreeing with them--- followed by some nutter chiming in for no better reason than to have a go at them!!!-- typical!!!!!!

Tonbridge Wells!
  • edited January 2013
    This kind of thing really gets on my wick!!!---- someone complaining, followed by someone being a tiny bit patronizing, followed by someone agreeing with them--- followed by some nutter chiming in for no better reason than to have a go at them!!!-- typical!!!!!!                                                 Tonbridge Wells!
    Posted by oynutter
    i like biscuits

• edited January 2013
    Followed by someone stating their preference for biscuits.

Same old same old!!
  • edited January 2013
    Post some of the hands in the Poker Clinic to get some feed back 
  • edited January 2013
    cheers jock

and too the rest of you thinkin ur  smart wow grow   up
  • edited January 2013

What sort of biscuits go best with chewing tobacco aussie09?
  • edited January 2013
    cheers jock and too the rest of you thinkin ur  smart wow grow   up
    Posted by vegasman
    Oy!!---- I specifically designed my previous post so that it was clever, so I assumed no-one would think I was merely trying to be smart?
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to wow:
    whats  happend too this site last how many games ive played even sats  people  are play the stuiped cards an winning agaist gud  had beatin kk ak qq jj  aa  even tho you  raise  up 
    Posted by vegasman
    I sent this to Bletchley Park but they could not crack it.