You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday's £30k Super Roller with James, Jen & Snoopy (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Slight brag post but talking of satelites earlier i went off to play one

I,ve won 2 out of 2 MTT,s this week and thought maybe this could be the treble . I posted that id gone out when actually i was looking at the wrong game .

So i had another chance and qualified from £2.60 to another £55 game ( The speed BH) which is where it all goes wrong and i never take a head . Its not playing with frigtened money as i make sure i stick with my game as it has got me this far - i know thr opponrnt sget better but there were some good ones in semis -

I,ve been doing that badly at the end of satlitin through that i considered taking the leftover money of £44 but can never resist the seat
    Any advice pls to choking at the last hurdle

• edited January 2013
    If i won the roller id use the cash to keep rebuying in the freerolls when i get knock out.........
  • edited January 2013
    hello all

watchin the show and saw my set of 9s, YES!

currently 30th in main, 21st in mini, so d r e a m i n g !!!!!!!!

next purchase, a full collection of DHARMA Initiative mugs for all my friends with their names and occupations on them!

(its from LOST)

memfno
  • edited January 2013
    If I won the Roller, the most ridiculous thing I'd buy would be..

cream eggs you  can get a lot of them for the prize money here  i love them and id post some too friends lmao  and they would last me a long long time as  you cant get them all year round
  • edited January 2013
    Hi James, Jen & snoopy

If I won the roller I would whisk Jen of for a romantic weekend away and she could teach me how to be a better poker player :) 
  • edited January 2013
    I wd buy Tikay an Odeon season ticket - totally ridiculous. 

Ps  - James - Went to see Django Unchained yesterday - totally fabulous, how did QT not get a best director nomination?
  • edited January 2013
    If I won the roller I would buy..Hobbiton, and become an abnormally large hobbit.
  • edited January 2013
    If I won the roller the most ridiculous thing i'd buy would be a Boris Johnson lifelike body suit like the ones in Mission Impossible - oh the fun I would have.
  • edited January 2013
    If I won the roller the most ridiculous thing I would buy is............

The whole stock of shirts that Snoopy is wearing and then burn them all. Just so nobody else can offend our eyes by wearing one.

Sorry Snoopy.

• edited January 2013
    If I won the Roller I would buy all the dvd's of Lance Armstrongs Tour De France victories.
    Great show guys 
    Cheers
    Mick
  • edited January 2013
    Staking Rich Orford with my winnings!
  • edited January 2013
    Hi,

Love all of your analysis on the show it really does help and i think it has made me a better player

I was wondering if you could show this hand id as im not sure if i should be calling the 4bet pre flop, however i was thinking it was a squeeze play and also thought i could be in a race situation, any tips on this would be great

thanks

hand #615488912
  • edited January 2013

I,D BUY BOGNER REGIS ANNEXE THE PIER AND DECLARE IT A TAX HAVEN FOR ALL DELINQUENT POKER PLAYERS WITH TIKAY AS LORD CHIEF JUSTICE JAMES AS THE HIGH PRIEST DEALER RICH AS THE COURT JESTER ANNA SARAH AND JEN AS THE CABARET AND RYAN AS THE MC
    AND AS AN ASIDE WELL DONE TO ALL WHO CASH IN THE LATEST CASH PROMO ITS BEEN FUN WELL DONE SKY
    IS THAT ENOUGH GROVLING TO WIN!!!

• edited January 2013
    Hi guys, loving the show, would like you to show this hand, its id number 615390718, if you could show it with the hand blocker. I won the hand but only after the river, did I play it correctly and was it the correct call on the turn. my sky alias is shady969,
    cheers guys,

John Ashton
  • edited January 2013
    Use my winnings to send TonyG on a diplomacy course.
  • edited January 2013
    thanks for comments I,m NOT REALLY CRAZY and see I do lower case too TOP SHOW AND ANALYSIS as always not just Jen but Adam too and to James is Looper worth a watch?
  • edited January 2013
    Congratulations to Lambert180, Longman912Tightusrex and Craigcu12 who win free entry in to Tuesday night's mini Open! Best of luck!