You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Very Fustrated at myself and my night.

Played my weekly live game tonight. Only 34 runners this week.

For the first 1 and half hours, my best hand was Q7 (no joke) and the only hands i'd played were from the blinds with nothing, i earned a nice double up after our break with 4 / 6 from the big blind, making a straight.

An hour went on and i managed to steal a couple of blinds, by all-ins. Only one that was a decent all-in being JJ, the other rag ace UTG.

So as the players wittled down im amazingly STILL IN but with only around 6 Big Blinds.
I go ALL-IN with 97 get called by QJ but i hit my 9 and double up. Here approaches the final table bubble.
I stare down at AQ, this being my best hand all night by far, a call from UTG and without thinking i shove my 8 big blind stack.

UTG calls and shows 10 10, which hold up making a full-house and i finish on the FT Bubble.

What i want to know is, was this the right move? Baring it mind im mainly in it for the league points and they increase from FT positions onwards.

Overall a very fustrating night, yet i still enjoyed it like i always do, and moved at the wrong time.

Comments