You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Advise needed re multi-tabling

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
Hey guys. Ive just purchased a 23.6 inch monitor (resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels) to hook up to my laptop and  start playing 4-6 tables and possibly more when i get used to playing that many at the same time. The problem im having is that although the screen is nice and big, the mini view screens are still the same size in proportion to the laptop screen. Is there any way i can make the screens smaller so i can get 6 tables to fit onto the monitor without any over lapping? Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers   

Comments

• edited January 2013
    6 tables in mini should fit on a 1080p monitor without overlap.Are you sure you have resolution set right for 2nd monitor?
    See here

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/organization/twomonitors.aspx
  • edited January 2013
    It sounds as if you haven't set the monitor to it's maximum resolution. 

If you have windows 7

Right click on desktop select screen resolution option
    in the drop down menu next to 'Display' select the external monitor, usually its model name or number
    in the 'Resolution' drop down menu make sure its all the way up to the top and says 1920x1080

You should be able to tile 6 tables in miniview without overlap and have a huge amount of space left using 1920x1080.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Advise needed re multi-tabling:
    6 tables in mini should fit on a 1080p monitor without overlap.Are you sure you have resolution set right for 2nd monitor? See here http://www.microsoft.com/athome/organization/twomonitors.aspx
    Posted by belsibub
    Thanks will have a look and see what i can do. Hopefully sky's software update isnt to far away and we'll all be able to re-size screens to what ever size we want.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Advise needed re multi-tabling:
    Hey guys. Ive just purchased a 23.6 inch monitor (resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels) to hook up to my laptop and  start playing 4-6 tables and possibly more when i get used to playing that many at the same time. The problem im having is that although the screen is nice and big, the mini view screens are still the same size in proportion to the laptop screen. Is there any way i can make the screens smaller so i can get 6 tables to fit onto the monitor without any over lapping? Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers   
    Posted by Challak
    hi buddy,
    i think the mini view size does change in relation to the screen size.
    i used to have a 23" screen and went up to 27" and the tables just got bigger.
    i can get 9 on screen with no overlap and 12 with some overlap with using a pc.
    my brother has a lap top and struugles to fit 4 on his and 6 with overlap.

i'm sure others may be able to offer better advice.
    i don't think it's possible to make the tables any smaller than they are now.
    i know that when sky introduce re-sizable tables,u should be able to fit a lot more tables on screen.
    gl
    dev
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Advise needed re multi-tabling:
    In Response to Advise needed re multi-tabling : hi buddy, i think the mini view size does change in relation to the screen size. i used to have a 23" screen and went up to 27" and the tables just got bigger. i can get 9 on screen with no overlap and 12 with some overlap with using a pc. my brother has a lap top and struugles to fit 4 on his and 6 with overlap. i'm sure others may be able to offer better advice. i don't think it's possible to make the tables any smaller than they are now. i know that when sky introduce re-sizable tables,u should be able to fit a lot more tables on screen. gl dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    Glad im not the only one with this problem. Im sure ill be able to figure something out.

Cheers