You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? THIS IS AWFUL

I CANT BELIEVE MY LUCK WOW

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
nmj84Small blind 20.0020.001655.00
long1970Big blind 40.0060.001030.00
 Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

diftotRaise 120.00180.003462.50
loolololloRaise 280.00460.002070.00
Harrycat33Call 280.00740.002645.00
CLEEVEFold    
nmj84Fold    
long1970Fold    
diftotFold    
Flop

loolololloBet 555.001295.001515.00
Harrycat33Call 555.001850.002090.00
Turn

loolololloAll-in 1515.003365.000.00
Harrycat33All-in 2090.005455.000.00
Harrycat33Unmatched bet 575.004880.00575.00
loolololloShow
  • K
  • K

Harrycat33Show

River

• A

Harrycat33WinStraight to the 104880.00 5455.00

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Why is this awful?  They called with a hand, hit their flop and you shoved into them on a VERY wet flop when you were drawing dead.  Nothing wrong here, just normal poker
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? THIS IS AWFUL:
    Why is this awful?  They called with a hand, hit their flop and you shoved into them on a VERY wet flop when you were drawing dead.  Nothing wrong here, just normal poker
    Posted by cenachav
    OK 1) raise UTG 2) GETS 3 BET UTG+1 blinds are tiny FYI he calls NEXT with 4 LEFT TO ACT i bet 3/4 pot on flop HE CALLS WITH A DRAW FOR HALF HIS STACK? what you mean this is just normal poker played horendously
  • edited January 2013
    If you want some advice, 3 bet more pre and dont shove with just one pair and no draw on such a draw heavy board.

BTW, he doesn't call for half his stack, he calls off 20% of it on the flop.

Early stages on most tournies people are going to call with middling suited connectors.  If you are not going to put down to any turn card you may even be better off shoving on that flop.  At least that puts more pressure on them and they may put the draw down
  • edited January 2013
    you played the whole hand perfectly
  • edited January 2013
    If you want some advice, 3 bet more pre and dont shove with just one pair and no draw on such a draw heavy board. BTW, he doesn't call for half his stack, he calls off 20% of it on the flop. Early stages on most tournies people are going to call with middling suited connectors.  If you are not going to put down to any turn card you may even be better off shoving on that flop.  At least that puts more pressure on them and they may put the draw down
    Posted by cenachav
    lol why to this entire post. 

why don't we want to get in on this board? villain is going to be calling with any 10, any draw. we're just unlucky he hit his card ott, we can never fold. 

why on earth would we ever shove otf
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? THIS IS AWFUL : lol why to this entire post.  why don't we want to get in on this board? villain is going to be calling with any 10, any draw. we're just unlucky he hit his card ott, we can never fold.  why on earth would we ever shove otf
    Posted by percival09
    ^ thank you someone with sense everyone else just tries picking off things wrong because i lost the hand i didn't play anything wrong i just go unlucky
  • edited January 2013
    yer u did get unlucky but all u ever do is post hands here where u get beaten, why not post a few hands where u suck out on someone and people may have some more respect for u, at the moment ppl just think u r a little whinger 
  • edited January 2013
    yer u did get unlucky but all u ever do is post hands here where u get beaten, why not post a few hands where u suck out on someone and people may have some more respect for u, at the moment ppl just think u r a little whinger 
    Posted by agboy
    dont really have any
  • edited January 2013
    then u r talking *****
  • edited January 2013
    then u r talking *****
    Posted by agboy
    the only thing i suck out with sometimes is with lower PP's against higher ones but thats rareee
  • edited January 2013
    well, u prob should 3bet slightly bigger pre with the stack sizes bla bla bla, but yeah it's not bad. post seems fine/standard