You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NEW Freeolls Alert

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi all, 

We have added some new Freerolls to the tournament schedule today...

13:30: £50 Rollback FR
2pm: B/Hunter Seat FR
15:30: £50 Rollback

The two Rollback Freerolls are fast and furious for the first 30 minutes! If you reach the half hour mark, you then have the option to purchase an add-on, then the fast-paced tempo starts again!

The TOP 5 in the 2pm Freeroll will win a seat in the £500 Bounty Hunter at 7:30pm! It's 150 points to enter.

Enjoy!

Comments

• edited January 2013
    These freerolls are going to continue to run so take full advantage!

• edited February 2013

in one of these at the minute and played one yesterday, why when there is extra cash in the pot e.g. 10 seats at 5.50 but when everyone pays the 50p add on and stuff 11th place gets the extra.

The one i played yester day 11th got 15 quid

Today 11th gets 22.50

I would rather get 11th. Y not share this extra out to the next 10 places or something

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: NEW Freeolls Alert:
    in one of these at the minute and played one yesterday, why when there is extra cash in the pot e.g. 10 seats at 5.50 but when everyone pays the 50p add on and stuff 11th place gets the extra. The one i played yester day 11th got 15 quid Today 11th gets 22.50 I would rather get 11th. Y not share this extra out to the next 10 places or something
    Posted by stuarty117
    +1....since when did finishing 11th mean you actually got a better prize then winning