You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Forum News Reel!!! - One Paige at a Time...........

edited February 2014 in The Rail

The "Forum News Reel" - Out Now!!

Forum News Reel (The OK Magazine of Forum Celebrities)............Uncovers all the hot gossip being posted by our very own forum celebs.

Yes.....An exclusive insight into the daily lives of our very own forum posting celebs, starting this week with our Hot-tastic forum fav' Paige55 which has been aptly named....... "One Paige at a Time"

So........."Whats In"..."Whats Out"..."What New" and "Whats What"  

Whats Hot?...."Whats Not".....and.....Whats Been Posted on What?

WHAT!!!!!!

Disclaimer
Any views or opinions expressed in this thread do not necessarily represent those of the auther unless specifically stated. The display of views and opinions on documents linked to this thread are intended solely for use by the individual or entity for research purposes only. The Auther is not responsible for the way in which any document linked to this website is used by external viewers. Some extracts from articles may have been changed for the purposes of light entertainment or wit and/or may be part or wholely inacurate.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Forum News Reel!!!

This week we can reveal that our Forum Fav’ “Paige55” was seen to be flirting with a member of staff at Sky Poker Headquarters in a bid to secure a Top Spot in “Top of The Posts”

Paige55 said “AND WHY HAVE I NOT HAD A SEAT ***”

It is believed that the *** may have been an attempt to blow kisses at the sky representative, although Paige55 has declined to comment on her suggestive behaviour
    J

Paige55 has been bidding for a place in “Top of the Posts” for many months, and finally all her hard work has paid off even after she exclusively revealed, she thought she had been “Sent to Coventry” in an earlier post in Horse Magazine “The Rail”

Forum News Reel will be reporting the results of the “Top of the Post” Event Live so keep a look out in our future issues………..  
  • edited January 2013
    Forum News Reel 

Forum Hotty Paige55 pays tribute to Sky Poker Customer Services after broadband mayhem!!!

Thanking them for all their help Paige said "you are the best xxx"

Rumours were rife as to the identity of the "Sky Poker Customer Services Representative" after Paige was again seen to blow kisses at the member of staff :)
  • edited January 2013
    Forum News Reel

The Chatgate Scandal!!!
    We can exclusively reveal that our forum fav' Paige55 inadvertently joined Sky Poker thinking it was a "Chat Site"

Paige55, well known for her outgoing personality joined Sky Poker looking to chat to other fellow forumites, however, after recent revelations of flirting and exposed kisses on the site, it is unknown whether a third party may be involved :)

After successfully joining the site Paige55 revealed her secret, but later admitted that, although she still doesn't fully understand anything anyone says on the site, she is enjoying her poker experience and friends on sky.

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Forum News Reel!!! - One Paige at a Time...........:
    Forum News Reel The Chatgate Scandal!!! We can exclusively reveal that our forum fav' Paige55 inadvertently joined Sky Poker thinking it was a "Chat Site" Paige55, well known for her outgoing personality joined Sky Poker looking to chat to other fellow forumites, however, after recent revelations of flirting and exposed kisses on the site, it is unknown whether a third party may be involved :) After successfully joining the site Paige55 revealed her secret, but later admitted that, although she still doesn't fully understand anything anyone says on the site, she is enjoying her poker experience and friends on sky.  
    Posted by POKERTREV
    I think she has the hots for Maxally
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Forum News Reel!!! - One Paige at a Time........... : I think she has the hots for Maxally
    Posted by VespaPX
    Forum News Reel

Paiges Linked to the Max!!
    A forum outsider has revealed that forum Hotty Paige55's recent flirtations may be linked to forum icon Maxally.

We have unconfirmed reports that Paige55 and Maxally have recently been seen hanging out in "Al's Bar" however, an insider at "Al's Bar" has suggested the relationship between the two may go much deeper, as the couple were recently spotted together at a local "AA Meeting" after a late night out at "Al's Bar" :)
  • edited January 2013
    More evidence of their closeness !
    A quote from the man himself.

"TY Trish x. As a very valued customer I will let you pay for the 1st snowball. However, I will pay for your next 5! Bottoms up. :)"
  • edited February 2013
    Forum News Reel

Covert Camera captures intimate moment between forum couple...............

To enhance our readers experience "Maxally's" picture may have been "Air Brushed" 
  • edited January 2013
    Forum News Reel

Lambert180 Linked to Drugs....
    After a recent visit to the clinic, it was feared that lambert180 may have been linked with drugs, however, we can exclusively reveal that this is not the case.

lambert180 told "Forum News Reel" that he had been to the clinic to offer advice to others. When asked if he had ever tried it, he said........

"Only thing I'd say is that I'd probably go half pot" :)
  • edited January 2013

I would just like to make a statement (through my solicitor).

The friendship between me and Trish can not be denied. However, anything that may or may not happen behind closed doors in AL's Bar, is private and will remain so. All Forum News Reel journalists are now barred for life from the premises.
    Any further rumours will be treated with a giggle and ignored.

*Please also note that the editor of this trash magazine is well known in the Teams circle as Terv.....which obv rhymes with Perv.  #justsaying
  • edited January 2013
    More evidence of their closeness ! A quote from the man himself. "TY Trish x. As a very valued customer I will let you pay for the 1st snowball. However, I will pay for your next 5! Bottoms up. :) "
    Posted by VespaPX
    Begs the question was Annie really chat banned or was it a case of two's company and three's a crowd so she had to be dealt with :-)
  • edited January 2013
    i dealt with her well,even annie did not see that coming :):):)maxally and i had to put a stop to her :):):) she was going to talk, she had to go, :):):)
  • edited February 2013
    Forum News Reel

Sordid Secret of Paige3 Girl......
    Paige3 Fav' has exclusively revealed, although it was a life long fantasy (of Maxally's) she had declined getting involved in a love triangle in favour of a forum ban cover up :)

No more details have yet been released.
  • edited January 2013
    Didnt realise Als bar was that kind of establishment although always wondered why when Maxally shouted "opening time" Paige would have a huge smile on her face!!!!!  
  • edited February 2013
    Didnt realise Als bar was that kind of establishment although always wondered why when Maxally shouted "opening time" Paige would have a huge smile on her face!!!!!  
    Posted by SAV4BP
    Now thats a different "Forum News Reel" altogether lol

Al's Bar has been linked to seedy "Lap Dancing" however, our correspondent is unsure at this time who's lap it is and who's doing the dancing :)

We will bring you further updates as they arrive. 
  • edited February 2013
    Forum News Reel

In a remarkable outburst, the Forum Franetic known to many as "oynutter" spoke out about his views on repressing the gay community in a recent thread called "Moron Watch -When will Sky ever act?"

When asked about his views on the subject he said "force them to sit at their table, where their bums are freely available to everyone" :)

oynutter objected to this recent report by "Forum News Reel" and said that his comments had been taken out of context, however "Forum News Reel" is unable to confirm the validity of his comments :)
  • edited February 2013
    Forum News Reel!!

Almost "Top of the Posts"
    Paige55 was in a daze after finishing runner up in "Top of the Posts" Tourney. In an epic battle, Paige eventually secumbed to a quality field and with a well deserved 2nd place.  
    Results Below -

GaryQQQ12000     1      £50paige5502£30scouse_red03£25BorinLoner04£20DOHHHHHHH     05£15patwalshh06£10
  • edited March 2013
    Forum News Reel In a remarkable outburst, the Forum Franetic known to many as "oynutter" spoke out about his views on repressing the gay community in a recent thread called " Moron Watch -When will Sky ever act ?" When asked about his views on the subject he said " force them to sit at their table, where their bums are freely available to everyone " :) oynutter objected to this recent report by " Forum News Reel " and said that his comments had been taken out of context, however " Forum News Reel " is unable to confirm the validity of his comments :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
     For your highly suspect information, I was commenting on heads up bums only--- and if your head came out into the light of day once in a while, it would be much better informed--- and probably smell nicer too!!
  • edited March 2013
    Erm - I have paid my subscription to this fine (or so i thought) journalistic read however the Owner/Editor has either

A/ Been kidnapped by aliens
    B/ Been nobbled by one of the folk that he exposed
    C/ Has emigrated to Brazil

Time to call Columbo to do some sleuthing and get my moneys back :)
  • edited April 2013
    ME THINKS HE MAY HAVE HACKED INTO SOMEONE,S PHONE,AND IS NOW ON THE RUN.TRYING TO SELL THE DIRTY DETAILS :):):):)
  • edited April 2013
    Erm - I have paid my subscription to this fine (or so i thought) journalistic read however the Owner/Editor has either A/ Been kidnapped by aliens B/ Been nobbled by one of the folk that he exposed C/ Has emigrated to Brazil Time to call Columbo to do some sleuthing and get my moneys back :)
    Posted by spurs_13
    Forum News Reel

Phone Tapping Scandal!!!
    We can exclusively reveal that our forum news reel editor was released from custody after a lengthy investigation into "Phone Tapping".

No charges were bought against the "Forum News Reel" Editor after examinations revealed a faulty speaker in the phone which was said to be causing the Tapping Noise :)

Normal Service has resumed
  • edited April 2013
    Brilliant Trev & All!!

Have sent off My subscription!!

As a Regular In Al's Bar & othere Low Places,  will keep my ear to the Ground for any further stories & report back to Trev!!

Keep em Peeled!!
  • edited April 2013
    Forum News Reel

Away Players Causing Confusion!
    It has recently been suggested that "Away Players" are not playing the game and this is causing some confusion with other online players.

Other online players have been seen turning up to play poker at tables only to find the table has "Away Players" - Stumped by this anomally other online players are getting confused as to how they should play poker against them and win when they are away.

It has been suggested that "Away Players" have some kind of advantage over other online players at the table as they are not betting on any hands and folding a lot.

Forum news reel went out to investigate, however, when we turned up to interview the "Away Players" they were all away causing even more confusion.

An insider has suggested that they have recently found an edge over the "Away Players" and it's just a matter of time before other online players find out about their secret.

Forum News Reel secretly filmed a game recently and we can exclusively reveal that the secret of beating "Away Players" is.............RAISE.

Yes!!! you heared it here first.