You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fiddle

I joined in May.  I asked about the playing bonus and was told I had received it for May.  I then asked about June and was told If I played I would receive poker points but was not told that I needed to enter a code.  I believe I have been mislead.  Comments please.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Its tells you that you are required to enter the code under the promotions part of the homepage.
  • edited July 2009

Hi crosby,

I think there may be a misunderstanding here.

The Site clearly states, in several places, as does the "Cash for Points" Page, & Promotion, that you need to Enter your Code the first time. Once you've done so, it's entered automatically thereafter, I believe.

Right or wrong, misunderstanding or not, it is not a "fiddle", be assured.

Sky Poker don't do "fiddle".

If you think your Points are incorrect, the most effective way of checking it, & resolving it, would be to contact Customer Support.

Good Luck in your Pokering.

Does the name "crosby" come from the Town, or Bing? Popular singer in my youth, that Bing Crosby. Real edgy stuff he sung, did Bing.
  • edited July 2009
    That's commitment from you Tikay, responding to that from Vegas, true pro!!
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Fiddle:
    Posted by kirstii
    i agree kirstii hunni wtg tikay- a  true pro!

xxxx candi
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Fiddle:
    Posted by kirstii
    Lol, I'm blushing here, thank you.

In fact, I'll probably be in trouble with The Suits for answering such questions, as I'm not authorised so to do. I'm not a Moderator, but it's like not answering a ringing 'phone, when I see those sort of Posts, it's irks me to leave them unanswered.

By the way, it's raining here today! (Note subtle change of subject, to throw the Suits off the scent......).
  • edited July 2009
    Oh good idea subject change.............. so that local sports team eh?