You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hi

2»

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Hi Becky!!

Enjoy & GL!!!

There is some very 'Dry' humour about, LOL!!

as others have mentioned, i recommend the 'Forum DTD' series of 3 tournies, Mondays 7.15pm, 7.45pm, 8.30pm!!  lots of friendly forum regulars play!!

CYA Soon, X, [lol if you fella]

Dave 'Hitman' Harvey

Team Hitsquad Founder & Capo
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Hi:
    In Response to Re: Hi : The 180 is because he can swivel his head 180 degrees
    Posted by cenachav
    PMSL Mark!!
  • edited February 2013
    Hi

Welcome to the forum

I don't think anyone has answered the "who is IDCU?" question. He is a legend of the forum who is currently taking a break. I think he wore out his keyboard

Anyone for a darts match at the next SPT?

Becky, SPT is the Sky Poker Tour, a series of live poker tournaments up and down the country that many forum regulars attend to meet up face to face

Have fun...
  • edited February 2013
    Welcome to the mad house....ha ha 
  • edited February 2013
    Hi Welcome to the forum I don't think anyone has answered the "who is IDCU?" question. He is a legend of the forum who is currently taking a break. I think he wore out his keyboard Anyone for a darts match at the next SPT? Becky, SPT is the Sky Poker Tour, a series of live poker tournaments up and down the country that many forum regulars attend to meet up face to face Have fun...
    Posted by QUICKFEET
    Legend? lol 
  • edited February 2013

Hi all,  

i d just like to say i got my nickname when i used to work at a club in London.....@HitmanRV i work from 7-7 on Mondays so it might be a bit of a struggle to play by 715... @Quickfeet ty.. i asked a few people last night what an IDCU was...( they had no idea either ,i assumed it was a Poker term)--- 

I think im a bit of a beginner,so to play a Tour event might be a bit beyond me,( i played a game last night ,and i didnt win a single hand)but i am defo up for meeting a few nice people and having a few Voddies.....

one question...  do they do women only tournaments?

ps @HitmanRV ... you look a bit of a gangsta in that suit and hat......is that really u?

BB  :)xx
  • edited February 2013
    Hi all,   i d just like to say i got my nickname when i used to work at a club in London.....@HitmanRV i work from 7-7 on Mondays so it might be a bit of a struggle to play by 715... @Quickfeet ty.. i asked a few people last night what an IDCU was...( they had no idea either ,i assumed it was a Poker term)---  I think im a bit of a beginner,so to play a Tour event might be a bit beyond me,( i played a game last night ,and i didnt win a single hand)but i am defo up for meeting a few nice people and having a few Voddies..... one question...  do they do women only tournaments? ps @HitmanRV ... you look a bit of a gangsta in that suit and hat......is that really u? BB  :)xx
    Posted by BecksyBoo

haha he likes to think he is !
    quote of the week :-)
    you'll fit in just fine on here BB
  • edited February 2013
    gt your name frm a club you used to work IN ! WOW
  • edited February 2013
    hahahhaa wow got to hand it to the community of sky, like flys round dog muck to the slightest scent of a female!!!
  • edited February 2013
    Hi all,   i d just like to say i got my nickname when i used to work at a club in London.....@HitmanRV i work from 7-7 on Mondays so it might be a bit of a struggle to play by 715... @Quickfeet ty.. i asked a few people last night what an IDCU was...( they had no idea either ,i assumed it was a Poker term)---  I think im a bit of a beginner,so to play a Tour event might be a bit beyond me,( i played a game last night ,and i didnt win a single hand)but i am defo up for meeting a few nice people and having a few Voddies..... one question...  do they do women only tournaments? ps @HitmanRV ... you look a bit of a gangsta in that suit and hat......is that really u? BB  :)xx
    Posted by BecksyBoo
    Was it a mint club?  I like mint clubs
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Hi : Was it a mint club?  I like mint clubs
    Posted by cenachav
    spearmint rhino??
  • edited February 2013

actually it was SECRETS- but lets get one thing straight, i am not looking to find a boyfriend,i am single and like to mingle- i work long hours and i need a bit of mental stimulation..

BB:)xx
  • edited February 2013
    Hi BeckyBoobs. I think you'll be popular here. gl
    Posted by percival09
    +1! gl
  • edited February 2013
    LOL! you tell 'em girl! Welcome
  • edited February 2013
    To be honest, if you were looking for a boyfriend then I would never recommend one who plays poker. We tend to be a bunch of antisocial misfits!  Good luck on the tables and run well