You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why oh why?

ive witnessed some crazy play at the poker table but this just takes the xxxx
£22.00 dym, were on the bubble and the short stack has just over one big blind left, he jams all in, big stack calls, so i call aswell so its 2 against 1, i hold Q8 spade spade, the flop comes down Q86, happy days i think but im still happy to check it down to the river then out of the blue the big stack bets his full stack of over 4000 on the river, so im thinking im obv beat cos there was a straight on the board by the river, anyway i sigh fold and he turns over king high. i was gobsmacked to say the least, i no i coulda called cos id have had the short stack beat but his all in made me think why bother, hes super strong!!!

Comments

• edited February 2013
    why ask us, ask him! ask him "WWWWWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY didyoudodat?" :S
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to why oh why?:
    ive witnessed some crazy play at the poker table but this just takes the xxxx £22.00 dym, were on the bubble and the short stack has just over one big blind left, he jams all in, big stack calls, so i call aswell so its 2 against 1, i hold Q8 spade spade, the flop comes down Q86, happy days i think but im still happy to check it down to the river then out of the blue the big stack bets his full stack of over 4000 on the river, so im thinking im obv beat cos there was a straight on the board by the river, anyway i sigh fold and he turns over king high. i was gobsmacked to say the least, i no i coulda called cos id have had the short stack beat but his all in made me think why bother, hes super strong!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    LOL you dont get that in the micro stakes !!!!!