You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TURBO TUESDAYS

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
i am amazed that there are over 2000 people playing on this site yet nobody seems interested in valeue at all.
turbo hu and turbo dyms are double points on tuedays yet no one seems interested in registering for them yet regular dyms and hu are filling up quite well.

cant understand really when theres value to be had...

Comments

• edited February 2013
    In Response to TURBO TUESDAYS:
    i am amazed that there are over 2000 people playing on this site yet nobody seems interested in valeue at all. turbo hu and turbo dyms are double points on tuedays yet no one seems interested in registering for them yet regular dyms and hu are filling up quite well. cant understand really when theres value to be had...
    Posted by NAILS01197
    prob coz the rake is ridic on turbo dyms
  • edited February 2013
    Thinking same thing nails was hoping to get a lot in but I guess no1 fancies um lol

Shanx the rake is the same in the dym turbos as it is in regular don't get why ppl wont play them double points over in querter the time just reuire little more luck that's all
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: TURBO TUESDAYS:
    Thinking same thing nails was hoping to get a lot in but I guess no1 fancies um lol Shanx the rake is the same in the dym turbos as it is in regular don't get why ppl wont play them double points over in querter the time just reuire little more luck that's all
    Posted by kidwiz10
    edge in turbo's is obv smaller than in regular games

most people don't play just to earn points

relying on getting a little bit more luck is prob not a winning strategy
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: TURBO TUESDAYS:
    In Response to Re: TURBO TUESDAYS : edge in turbo's is obv smaller than in regular games most people don't play just to earn points relying on getting a little bit more luck is prob not a winning strategy
    Posted by SHANXTA

+1