You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GOOD LUCK GAZZA

I know he's a total nutter ,but what a fantastic player at his best.
Sadly looks like another George Best.
So ******** to what you may think of me for saying this,
but Good Luck Gazza,get well soon mate.

Comments

• edited February 2013
    It`s a shame to see how he is now, people may blame him for his own downfall but i think its more the people he had around him. I don't mean his mates, but the other parasites who was out to get what they could from him. Not necessarily money, but the fame that went with being associated with him.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to GOOD LUCK GAZZA:
    I know he's a total nutter ,but what a fantastic player at his best. Sadly looks like another George Best. So ******** to what you may think of me for saying this, but Good Luck Gazza,get well soon mate.
    Posted by bazzer61
    This^^^^^^^.

It`s a shame, but he knows what he`s doing. Like Lucy said, too many bad people/influences around him.

One of the best players i`ve seen in my lifetime.

What was that Grange Hill single called?? "Just say no"
  • edited February 2013
    I'm slightly too young to remember alot of Gazza, but as a Rangers fan i've seen snippets of his time up here, and I'd say he was one of the greatest players to have worn the great blue jersey. 

I really hope he gets well. 
  • edited February 2013
    I've seen Paul many a time down here in Bournemouth over the recent year or so.

It annoys me when the likes of Gary Mabbutt and his so called celebrity/football friends say they have been in regular contact with him saying he has been doing well until the last couple of weeks.

He has been back on the bottle for a least 6 months now!
    A friend of mine actually found him slumped on the pavement before Xmas and had to call a taxi to take him home.
    Oh and by the way he prefers to be called Paul these days.
    Hope it all goes well Paul
    Best wishes