You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash for points???

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
When is this supposed to be paid?
Got over 500 for the first time last month so only due a few quid but it all helps as a recreational player.
Cheers

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Always the 5th working day of the month... So this month it will be by Thursday 7th
  • edited February 2013
    5th working day Vespa.

I make that by end of play tomorrow for you.
  • edited February 2013
    Cool thanks guys
  • edited February 2013
    Its so nice getting your c4p on the 1st working day :D #brag
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash for points???:
    Its so nice getting your c4p on the 1st working day :D #brag
    Posted by shaun09

well done m8 getting it priority will you still talk 2 me lol

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash for points??? : well done m8 getting it priority will you still talk 2 me lol
    Posted by liamboi11
    hahaha that made me chuckle
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash for points??? : hahaha that made me chuckle
    Posted by shaun09
    I was being serious lol what you doing this month m8 you still playing 10/20nl or higher now. Think I`m goin to come back play towards end of month still no got the drive to come back and play yet.
  • edited February 2013
    i was playing a bit of 10nl and 20nl and some times going to 50nl lol. but no more 50nl, had a v bad last 3 days, Thinking about withdrawing and having afew days off, running so bad :/ i just dont wanna lose my roll now i have a decent one.... Yeah will be good to see you back at the tables m8
  • edited February 2013
    i made priority once shaun..
    so does that mean u will still be talking 2me?

lol
    :)
    dev
  • edited February 2013
    i was playing a bit of 10nl and 20nl and some times going to 50nl lol. but no more 50nl, had a v bad last 3 days, Thinking about withdrawing and having afew days off, running so bad :/ i just dont wanna lose my roll now i have a decent one.... Yeah will be good to see you back at the tables m8
    Posted by shaun09
    lol at dev you still playing cash buddy?

good to hear your doing well shaun m8 I just really dont feel like playing poker atm dunno what`s wrong with me no felt this in like 5years playing the game. Also the roll I withdrew from sky about 5weeks ago I nearly spent it all on non poker related stuff like family/days out/clothes just in general fun stuff or things I needed lol but i`m confident I can build my roll back up when I do come back.

gl at tables and stick to brm don`t want see you at 100nl+ lol
  • edited February 2013
    hi liam
    not played for a week now,as i've had a tooth ache which was quite painfull,and haven't felt up to it.
    it seems to be easing off now for some crazy reason,so hope to be back playing soon.

not sure what to do tbh,as i seem to have hit a cross road atm.
    not felt this way in ages.
    just feel like everything is against me playing cash.
    plenty of decent reg's at both nl4 and nl10. the cards are always a struggle to beat on top of that.
    so i am really taking it 1 day at a time atm, as i always have anyway.
    i'm now only £20 down since i started playing cash which i am pleased with
     but still feel it's going to be an up-hill struggle to really get anywhere,which is pretty much as i expected it to be.
    i still feel long term,cash to be the better option than dym,but it's testing me right now,as i knew full well it would.
    i'll keep on trying though,and see how it goes. i have to keep reminding myself it's still very early days.
  • edited February 2013
    hi liam not played for a week now,as i've had a tooth ache which was quite painfull,and haven't felt up to it. it seems to be easing off now for some crazy reason,so hope to be back playing soon. not sure what to do tbh,as i seem to have hit a cross road atm. not felt this way in ages. just feel like everything is against me playing cash. plenty of decent reg's at both nl4 and nl10. the cards are always a struggle to beat on top of that. so i am really taking it 1 day at a time atm, as i always have anyway. i'm now only £20 down since i started playing cash which i am pleased with  but still feel it's going to be an up-hill struggle to really get anywhere,which is pretty much as i expected it to be. i still feel long term,cash to be the better option than dym,but it's testing me right now,as i knew full well it would. i'll keep on trying though,and see how it goes. i have to keep reminding myself it's still very early days.
    Posted by devonfish5

you will be winning cash player in no time m8 just takes time to adjust to the change of format and imo you are more than gd enough to beat nl4-nl10 just need to avoid the good regs. Also  stay away from my tables when I come back lol

cya soon gl

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Cash for points??? : you will be winning cash player in no time m8 just takes time to adjust to the change of format and imo you are more than gd enough to beat nl4-nl10 just need to avoid the good regs. Also  stay away from my tables when I come back lol cya soon gl
    Posted by liamboi11
    lol
    thanks liam.