You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sleepy deepies [ deepstack ] please note sky poker has increased the 8.15 deepstack to £150 as

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

A big ty to sky for the increase and to your part in promoting it.Thanks for the PM last night and i will be playing in this later in the week and weekend.dav

Comments

• edited December 2009
    thank you once again  skyrich , bernie and tk for your support ,

to all the players that play this  8.15 pm deepstack ,

the guarantee has been increased once again by sky,

only fair we support it,

me thinks its a trial  run for 1 week just guessing ,

if it is a success ,

no doubt it will remain ,

so we deepies have the ball,

lets run with it,

kind regards
                         your irish m8 rover

tk is playing tonight Thursday at 8.15 pm in this

• edited December 2009

A huge up to IrishRover for going about this the right way - working hard for something he & many others wanted.

Working beats whingeing every day in my book.

Great stuff, & I'll play the Event whenever I am online.
  • edited December 2009
    That is great news TIKAY cos not only is it ROVER and PILLS input into this but also when yourself or other analysts or presenters participate in these tournys they do get very much more added support.dav
  • edited December 2009
    First of all, big thank you to IrishRover and Pilllowman for their work promoting this tourny.  Great value and usually you will get plenty of play, say no more about last night. 

I will try to play as often as I can.

Cheers

Ross
  • edited December 2009
    Hi All

Count me in , I play the 8.15 Deep stack as often as other commitment's allow. I will be registering for tonights

PamXX
  • edited December 2009
    Hope all goes well. I have been asking for Deep Stack SnG's for ages now but for some reason Sky won't do it, 6 seater depstacks filling up all the time! Would be really good.
  • edited December 2009

THXS DAV AND ROSS , VERY KIND .... BUT ... THIS IS ALL DOWN TO CAPTAIN ROVER . ALL I HAVE DONE IS GIVE HIM MY SUPPORT . THIS IS A GREAT TOURNEY AND DESERVED TO BE SAVED . LAST WINTER THERE WAS A  £600 GUARANTEE ( 120 PLUS RUNNERS ) AND I PLAYED IT NEARLY EVERY NIGHT . I DON'T KNOW , WITH ALL THE NEW TOURNEYS , IF IT CAN GET THOSE NUMBERS AGAIN BUT IT IS GOING THE RIGHT WAY ... AND THIS IS ALL DOWN TO ROVER AND EVERYONE WHO PLAYS AND ENJOYS IT . WD CAPTAIN , YOU DESERVE ALL THE PRAISE YOU GET AND A BIG TY TO TK FOR HIS  FANTASTIC  SUPPORT .

• edited December 2009
    I heard about this deepie recently from the posts that IrishRover put on the forum and decided to give it ago.  I have really enjoyed the games, partly because of the good banter at the tables and partly cause I have cashed in the last two lol.

Although I can't play every night due to work commitments (Sorry Mods for using a bad 4 letter word) I will certainly be playing in this tournament as often as I can.

Well done IrishRover & Pillowman, keep up the good work and I am sure the numbers will continue to grow.

Steve
  • edited December 2009
    wow guys ta very much ,

lost for words,

ok just one ,

thanks
  • edited December 2009

Great stuff Rover & BolsterMan.

I am Offline much of tomorrow "day", so I've entered for tomorrow night already.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: sleepy deepies [ deepstack ] please note sky poker has increased the 8.15 deepstack to £150 as from tonight.:
    Great stuff Rover & BolsterMan. I am Offline much of tomorrow "day", so I've entered for tomorrow night already.
    Posted by Tikay10
     ty tk cu 2morrow n1
  • edited December 2009
    thank you   tk for registering again this Thursdays night,

for the 8.15pm deepstack ,

more lessons plzzz in tonights game,

oh wise one.