You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NL50 facing pot sized river jam

2»

Comments

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: NL50 facing pot sized river jam:
    as i said i i would have posted it too i do think it was interetin and can produce good discussion, i stick by my reasonings and thoughts of why i played the hand i did, jus dont get some responces on here, but every entitled to their veiw i guess.. 
    Posted by LnarinOO
    well keep posting!! it was interesting i suppose, also can do with the reads! looks like you can be a handful, if we clash at the tables that is.

So anyhoo, he had AK right!? you won?

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: NL50 facing pot sized river jam : well keep posting!! it was interesting i suppose, also can do with the reads! looks like you can be a handful, if we clash at the tables that is. So anyhoo, he had AK right!? you won?
    Posted by WHOAMI196
    read my post on the other forum all is told my friend..! 
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: NL50 facing pot sized river jam : read my post on the other forum all is told my friend..! 
    Posted by LnarinOO
    fair play, good read/instincts.. 
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: NL50 facing pot sized river jam : fair play, good read/instincts.. 
    Posted by WHOAMI196
    well not quite.. we chopped it up .. but thats where i wanted to go with this didnt want it to be results orientated so kept river out.. i was shocked to see a pair as felt he'd try to get show down.. given this river info makes it probally a bad call - cos he turnes his pairs into a bluff and kinda de-polarises his range (on this occasion) .. i lose to that range..!! but at the time tought it was quads or complete air..!! 
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: NL50 facing pot sized river jam : well not quite.. we chopped it up .. but thats where i wanted to go with this didnt want it to be results orientated so kept river out.. i was shocked to see a pair as felt he'd try to get show down.. given this river info makes it probally a bad call - cos he turnes his pairs into a bluff and kinda de-polarises his range (on this occasion) .. i lose to that range..!! but at the time tought it was quads or complete air..!! 
    Posted by LnarinOO
    Ahh ye didnt spot that, nor did i twig that him having what he had was a bad thing; a good point that ... well if we had a Qx it would be a polarised spot, i guess we just have to make sure we beat hands with little or no SD value.
  • edited February 2013
    do u really think oppo is shoving for value, would seem in oppo head they think they are 100% bluffing

don't think oppo is merging at all, unless oppo thinks your calling with ace high

think your going to be behind more often even if you had 10's

but mmmm, u just never know though would oppo really turn 8's into a bluff

don't think they can give you great advice anyway without PT stats :D

quite an odd spot too because what is your range that u can catch bluffs on river with that beats 88 for example and raises turn :S

-- don't think you will ever get too much in depth talk on here because everyone is posting with player alias so they kinda don't wanna reveal too much-- indepth is good elsewhere tbh
    I just thought u was putting the forum down a bit and belittling people on the forum - but hey ho

cu around gg
  • edited February 2013
    no i no he's not purposly mergin, was jus shocked to see any pair there and thats why i initally asked whats the min we call with ... if im at river with 95 then i could be there with a massive range and given the fact i didnt anticipate havin to call with that range rather than my inital plan of jammin myself as a bluff.. i was curious at waht point should i call... in play i call with bootom of my range vs wot im belive to be allor nothing.. in reality he got to river with a missed gutshot had enough and thinks fcuk  it.. maybe with 88 he bluff jams turn who knows ey... 
  • edited February 2013
    Lol He said dont defend the hand..(95) not dont defend the player lol

(don't defend this hand pre for god's sake. 95s is as crapy as it gets.)
    (thanks for the comment, i am not defending this guy btw, i agree with you)

Made me chuckle :D
  • edited February 2013
    Lol He said dont defend the hand..(95) not dont defend the player lol ( don't defend this hand pre for god's sake. 95s is as crapy as it gets.) ( thanks for the comment, i am not defending this guy btw, i agree with you) Made me chuckle :D
    Posted by shaun09
    yawn, i did speed read his post and spotted my mistake but could not delete it for some reason, but whatever.
  • edited February 2013
    You sound p****d, i was ony joking, just saying i found it funny, not criticising you or any thing
  • edited February 2013
    You sound p****d, i was ony joking, just saying i found it funny, not criticising you or any thing
    Posted by shaun09

I am pi ssed, ignore me long day at work nowt personal, ie dont know why i could not edit/delete that post it did look re tarded
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: NL50 facing pot sized river jam : I am pi ssed, ignore me long day at work nowt personal, ie dont know why i could not edit/delete that post it did look re tarded
    Posted by WHOAMI196
    ok mate :D Hope your day gets better