You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

out of nowhere

utg +1 shoves with 30 Bb is QQ a loose call or not ignoring his hand?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
suga111Small blind 150.00150.0031486.25
loolololloBig blind 300.00450.008127.50
 Your hole cards
  • Q
  • Q

bulgyFold    
robbo733Call 300.00750.005620.00
DILLENAll-in 11417.5012167.500.00
suga111Fold    
loolololloAll-in 8127.5020295.000.00
robbo733Fold    
DILLENUnmatched bet 2990.0017305.002990.00
loolololloShow
  • Q
  • Q

DILLENShow

Flop

• J

Turn

• K

River

loolololloWinPair of Queens17305.00 17305.00

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Snap calling every day of the week.

Good luck to anyone stupid enough to play AA/KK like this, cos it works once and then they never get paid again with AA/KK by anyone on that table with a brain.
  • edited February 2013
    Yep snap him off here
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: out of nowhere:
    Snap calling every day of the week. Good luck to anyone stupid enough to play AA/KK like this, cos it works once and then they never get paid again with AA/KK by anyone on that table with a brain.
    Posted by Lambert180
    yeah thats what i was thinking at the time why shove with that stack with aa/kk but it happens so wasnt sure
  • edited February 2013
  • edited February 2013
    I think you should start thinking about the game using your own logic. Do not mean to be rude but you've consistently posted meaningless hands for about 2 months roughly now i think. Instead of trying to do what other people tell you to do constantly, have a mind of your own. Use the time bar and ask yourself questions in your head (range/stack size/bbs/position etc). If you cant tell that QQ is effective nuts when a 30bb stack ships with little action before him then you are in trouble im afraid. 
  • edited February 2013
    I think you should start thinking about the game using your own logic. Do not mean to be rude but you've consistently posted meaningless hands for about 2 months roughly now i think. Instead of trying to do what other people tell you to do constantly, have a mind of your own. Use the time bar and ask yourself questions in your head (range/stack size/bbs/position etc). If you cant tell that QQ is effective nuts when a 30bb stack ships with little action before him then you are in trouble im afraid. 
    Posted by RyanC7

im still learning i thought it was a call but wasn't sure if its the right one, he was the second biggest stack at the table and really didn't get involved in many hands while i was there so i was curious

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: out of nowhere : im still learning i thought it was a call but wasn't sure if its the right one, he was the second biggest stack at the table and really didn't get involved in many hands while i was there so i was curious
    Posted by loololollo
    Fair enough. You should do whatever you think helps you improve best. However, I think you could learn much quicker if you just constantly ask youreslf WHY is he/she. Improving your own thought process and logical thinking is crucial. Poker is responding in the optimal way to the information you've been given. But what do I know, Im still learning to. But then again who isn't learning - it's a game of unpredictability and constant change.
  • edited February 2013
    If you think im folding QQ (in no doubt a low stakes sky tourney) then you my friend have another thing coming.

Good call, nice hand. Im so stoked we held!