You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

deposit timer

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi guys been a while since i posted but im still around dont worry about that, anyway this post is basically asking why there isnt a little timer that says when u will be able to deposit again? i have a weekly limit of £25 and used it all and last week made a profit so withdrew it all! (woo go me), anyway now i want to deposit money again and i cant remember what day it was i deposited or what time of the day, would be nice just to have a little timer in the deposit that says "you can deposit again on the 12/02/2013 at 9:15pm" or something like that, i know its not really that important but it would of stopped me logging in like 20 times today hoping i can deposit :D

Comments

• edited February 2013
    In Response to deposit timer:
    Hi guys been a while since i posted but im still around dont worry about that, anyway this post is basically asking why there isnt a little timer that says when u will be able to deposit again? i have a weekly limit of £25 and used it all and last week made a profit so withdrew it all! (woo go me), anyway now i want to deposit money again and i cant remember what day it was i deposited or what time of the day, would be nice just to have a little timer in the deposit that says "you can deposit again on the 12/02/2013 at 9:15pm" or something like that, i know its not really that important but it would of stopped me logging in like 20 times today hoping i can deposit :D
    Posted by RLT16
    go into your account.

then at the transaction bit select "payments" from last "1 week" hit quick history search. (2 drop down menus)

this will give you a list of deposits and withdrawals from the time period. to find the time just select the transaction you are looking for.
  • edited February 2013

thanks tintin your a hero only 10 more minutes til i can deposit :D

• edited February 2013
    your welcome.

enjoy your game when the time comes