You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

difficult situation

call or fold??

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
DARKGGSmall blind 50.0050.004205.00
ruthtoyboyBig blind 100.00150.00810.00
 Your hole cards
  • J
  • Q

gideon75Fold    
berty72Fold    
loolololloRaise 200.00350.004590.00
DARKGGCall 150.00500.004055.00
ruthtoyboyAll-in 810.001310.000.00
loolololloCall 710.002020.003880.00
DARKGGAll-in 4055.006075.000.00
loolololloFold    
DARKGGUnmatched bet 3345.002730.003345.00
DARKGGShow
  • A
  • Q

ruthtoyboyShow
  • J

Flop

Turn

River

DARKGGWinPair of 9s2730.00 6075.00

Comments

• edited February 2013

How is it a difficult situation? You wanna risk a 40bb stack with QJ?????

• edited February 2013
    Lol don't even call the first shove, and I'd be snap folding so quick to the 2nd shove.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: difficult situation:
    How is it a difficult situation? You wanna risk a 40bb stack with QJ?????
    Posted by waller02
    had 1/4 of it in already 
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: difficult situation : had 1/4 of it in already 
    Posted by loololollo
    yeah......leaving you with 38bb, which you wanna risk with QJ????

As lambert said you should fold to the first shove....obv a BH?? No point trying to take heads with marginal hands plus there is still someone left to act behind you so just fold.

I always read your posts in the clinic and have seen the improvement in your game. You have made some decent folds. So you can surely see this is not a difficult situation.......I rarely post any advice here cos I don't know what I'm talking about but even I can see that this one of the simplest folds you can ever make :)
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: difficult situation : yeah......leaving you with 38bb, which you wanna risk with QJ???? As lambert said you should fold to the first shove....obv a BH?? No point trying to take heads with marginal hands plus there is still someone left to act behind you so just fold. I always read your posts in the clinic and have seen the improvement in your game. You have made some decent folds. So you can surely see this is not a difficult situation.......I rarely post any advice here cos I don't know what I'm talking about but even I can see that this one of the simplest folds you can ever make :)
    Posted by waller02
    yeah bh and thanks alot been trying to put into pratice other peoples opinions
  • edited February 2013
    I like the way youve played it min raise fine then you have to call this guys rejam as its only another 5 bigs but then when the other guy rejams yea its a fold.  Well played.
  • edited February 2013
    I like the way youve played it min raise fine then you have to call this guys rejam as its only another 5 bigs but then when the other guy rejams yea its a fold.  Well played.
    Posted by bearlyther
    okay thanks :P