You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Horses for Valentine's

edited February 2013 in Betting Chat
Dont normally like doing a tip on a weekday but as I am going quite well at mo I thought I would mess it up by giving you all some tips.

Not a great fan of Ferdy Murphy at the mo as he seems to be going through quiet period but really fancy Riguez Dancer 8-1 and I wonder if he is going for a touch on it. Finished 4th last time never put into race to Cloudy Too and now in an Amatuer Race with easily the best jockey in this sphere at the moment Nick De Bonville.
Worth an each way bet at least.

Also done a win patent on
2.40Kelso -Pas Trop Tard who I feel is still on the upgrade.
2.00 Leicester 3-1 Sawpit supreme
3.30 Leicester -Arthurs Pass

The last two are linked with course form when the progressive Arthurs Pass(well I hope he is) beat Sawpit Supreme who was just caught out for fitness late on after coasting up behind the winner. I feel if one wins the other will as well

Comments

• edited February 2013
    1.40 Kelso  Conquisto 6/4

3 horse race ,must be value, ridden by A.McCoy(Finished 2nd to overturn recently)
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for Valentine's:
    1.40 Kelso  Conquisto 6/4 3 horse race ,must be value, ridden by A.McCoy(Finished 2nd to overturn recently)
    Posted by wynne1938
    That's what i was thinking, i fancy his in the 2.40 as well @ 10/1 on Sky Bet.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Horses for Valentine's:
    Dont normally like doing a tip on a weekday but as I am going quite well at mo I thought I would mess it up by giving you all some tips. Not a great fan of Ferdy Murphy at the mo as he seems to be going through quiet period but really fancy Riguez Dancer 8-1 and I wonder if he is going for a touch on it. Finished 4th last time never put into race to Cloudy Too and now in an Amatuer Race with easily the best jockey in this sphere at the moment Nick De Bonville. Worth an each way bet at least. Also done a win patent on 2.40Kelso -Pas Trop Tard who I feel is still on the upgrade. 2.00 Leicester 3-1 Sawpit supreme 3.30 Leicester -Arthurs Pass The last two are linked with course form when the progressive Arthurs Pass(well I hope he is) beat Sawpit Supreme who was just caught out for fitness late on after coasting up behind the winner. I feel if one wins the other will as well
    Posted by vaigret
    Gonna follow you here Father.I've noticed he's been having a few more runners as of late and would probably of had a winner monday but for it falling a couple out,so maybe stable beginning to come into a bit of form in time for Cheltenham.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Horses for Valentine's:
    Dont normally like doing a tip on a weekday but as I am going quite well at mo I thought I would mess it up by giving you all some tips. Not a great fan of Ferdy Murphy at the mo as he seems to be going through quiet period but really fancy Riguez Dancer 8-1 and I wonder if he is going for a touch on it. Finished 4th last time never put into race to Cloudy Too and now in an Amatuer Race with easily the best jockey in this sphere at the moment Nick De Bonville. Worth an each way bet at least. Also done a win patent on 2.40Kelso -Pas Trop Tard who I feel is still on the upgrade. 2.00 Leicester 3-1 Sawpit supreme 3.30 Leicester -Arthurs Pass The last two are linked with course form when the progressive Arthurs Pass(well I hope he is) beat Sawpit Supreme who was just caught out for fitness late on after coasting up behind the winner. I feel if one wins the other will as well
    Posted by vaigret
    Leicester off F.V :(

Don't spose uve got anymore for Meydan/Thurles or anything else that might be on ATR? 
  • edited February 2013
    Dohhhh

No sorry no more tips that I can give with any confidence, you will have to follow the master shuv

Father V
  • edited February 2013
    Dohhhh No sorry no more tips that I can give with any confidence, you will have to follow the master shuv Father V
    Posted by vaigret
    Who needs confidence? It's just fun ;)

Will have a look at shuvs picks, he normally goes for short prices most of the time though as he bets big. I like the 8/1 - 20/1 type horses, which you seem to pick quite often, 20p lucky 15s for the winnnn.

Good luck with your bets today!
  • edited February 2013
    Plenty of confidence behind Riguez Dancer I see , shot out to 11-1 sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • edited February 2013
    Plenty of confidence behind Riguez Dancer I see , shot out to 11-1 sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Posted by vaigret
    Drat, i have 50 on it (50p that is).
  • edited February 2013
    Sorry all, just goes to show doesnt matter how good you think the jockey is if he riding for a stable way out of form he hasnt a chance. You just hope that if the stable is out of form they try and place their horses to at least have a chance of winning a race. 

• edited February 2013
    Thank goodness for my non runners LOL
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: Horses for Valentine's : Who needs confidence? It's just fun ;) Will have a look at shuvs picks, he normally goes for short prices most of the time though as he bets big. I like the 8/1 - 20/1 type horses, which you seem to pick quite often, 20p lucky 15s for the winnnn. Good luck with your bets today!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

OI!!!

Just gonig back looking at this week,

Mon - 10/1 and 25/1 winners

Tues - 10/1 winner

Weds - 7/1 8/1 8/1 winners

Thurs - 15/1 and 10/1 winners

so there are some nicer priced winners just gotta find them amongst the dross