You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is there nothing for this anymore on sky??

edited February 2013 in Poker Chat
royal - hand no;    621953982

Comments

• edited February 2013

Hi shauny,

To the best of my recollection, we have never given any "Royal Flush" Bonus, or certainly not recently.

Well done though, pretty rare them, in Hold 'Em, anyway. Ten-a-penny in Omaha though!
  • edited February 2013

id imagine you won the hand at least lol

very rare i went forever to get my 1st then had 3 in fairly quick succession, the best being on tv which made anna misspeak and say royal thrush lolz

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: is there nothing for this anymore on sky??:
    Hi shauny, To the best of my recollection, we have never given any "Royal Flush" Bonus, or certainly not recently. Well done though, pretty rare them, in Hold 'Em, anyway. Ten-a-penny in Omaha though!
    Posted by Tikay10
    i could be wrong but i thought sky did something not so long ago,anyway nevermind ended up 3rd in a 120 field so not too bad,maybe sky could look into it
  • edited February 2013
    They did a little promotion for a month or some thing i think, But hey dont do it any more, was a weekly one where 1st person to post a royal flush got some thing
  • edited February 2013
    Hi Shauny, congrats on the RF.

We did run a 'Race to the Royal Flush' competition for a short period on the forums last summer but that stopped a while back. 

We're looking at introducing something similar coming in the near future so we'll keep you updated.

Cheers.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: is there nothing for this anymore on sky??:
    Hi Shauny, congrats on the RF. We did run a 'Race to the Royal Flush' competition for a short period on the forums last summer but that stopped a while back.  We're looking at introducing something similar coming in the near future so we'll keep you updated. Cheers.
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    ive sent you pm