You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

COLLUSION at its best

2»

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Hi,

If you see what you believe to be evidence of collusion, you must contact our customer care team and provide as much detail as possible for us to be able to fully investigate and act accordingly.
    Specifically.. alias of those involved, tournament/table name, table number, date/time etc..

We take collusion very seriously and have a dedicated team here at Sky Betting & Gaming to look at all fraud related matters.

Thanks
    Lee
  • edited February 2013
    beggars belief that some think this is not collusion

as for customer care

still waiting for an email reply to the most obvious omaha cash collusion i have ever seen in ten years playing online 5 months ago (i did not lose any money from this hand was just amazed at how blatant it was)

and no i will not email all of the details again

i noticed one of the players is still playing on the site (was he warned i have no idea)

what i do no is if what i had seen with my own eyes had happened on pstars the player would not be playing on that account anymore

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: COLLUSION at its best:
    Hi, If you see what you believe to be evidence of collusion, you must contact our customer care team and provide as much detail as possible for us to be able to fully investigate and act accordingly. Specifically.. alias of those involved, tournament/table name, table number, date/time etc.. We take collusion very seriously and have a dedicated team here at Sky Betting & Gaming to look at all fraud related matters. Thanks Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    hi lee i have i contacted sky straight after and a few other ppl playing the sat did aswell, its in the hands of the fraud team atm 
  • edited February 2013
    So, the only thing thats different from knowns/teammembers softplaying each other in sats is that these guys actually typed right? A few hyprocrites in this thread imo.
  • edited February 2013
    So, the only thing thats different from knowns/teammembers softplaying each other in sats is that these guys actually typed right? A few hyprocrites in this thread imo.
    Posted by NColley
    +1
  • edited February 2013
    From skys help pages:

"We also ask that you don't chat about the current hand in any way which might give an advantage to other players. This could put some people at a disadvantage, and that simply isn't fair.

When nearing the end of a sateillite tournament and the prizes are approaching, please do not discuss table strategies with other players. This could be classed as collusion."

https://support.skypoker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/114/c/41

• edited February 2013
    Posted by NColley

Can i just state as a team member from TKP i will never soft play v any member of TKP, and i would expect them to treat me as such too. Infact greg hoggs been 3betting me for live ever. 
  • edited February 2013
    pretty sick cant do much though mabye lock chat box at bubble
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: COLLUSION at its best : Can i just state as a team member from TKP i will never soft play v any member of TKP, and i would expect them to treat me as such too. Infact greg hoggs been 3betting me for live ever. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    The same applies in Team51, anybody who even so much as suggested collusion would be booted out of the team immediately.

To avoid unsavoury incidents like this I think it's a good idea if the chatbox gets disabled on the bubble of satellites if possible, maybe with 3 eliminations to go. 
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: COLLUSION at its best : The same applies in Team51, anybody who even so much as suggested collusion would be booted out of the team immediately. To avoid unsavoury incidents like this I think it's a good idea if the chatbox gets disabled on the bubble of satellites if possible, maybe with 3 eliminations to go. 
    Posted by GaryQQQ

THIS.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: COLLUSION at its best : The same applies in Team51, anybody who even so much as suggested collusion would be booted out of the team immediately. To avoid unsavoury incidents like this I think it's a good idea if the chatbox gets disabled on the bubble of satellites if possible, maybe with 3 eliminations to go. 
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    i agree but only in satellite situations please

love my late stage mtt banter with railers or fellow players.
  • edited February 2013

The same sort of thing has happened in VEGAS sats, SPT sats plus other sats to other MTT's.

It is ok to debate it, and Sky say report it, but when will the time come for this to be eliminated?
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: COLLUSION at its best : Can i just state as a team member from TKP i will never soft play v any member of TKP, and i would expect them to treat me as such too. Infact greg hoggs been 3betting me for live ever. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    I was playing one of the DTD's last week and there were 5 members of the Hitsquad on the same table , with about 45ish players left in.
    Never seen so much carnage, no quarter given a none expected !
    Was fun though :-)