You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Possible Return to sky poker

2»

Comments

• edited June 2013
    cloud cuckoo!!!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Possible Return to sky poker:
    Btw like your diary thing and your honesty but in all seriousness nothing in the world is more annoying / boring than somone complain about how the constantly run bad 
    Posted by bolly580
    +1
  • edited June 2013
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  • edited June 2013
    a bit of confusion here?

1...... fold pre by SR23, Why would you say fold pre when i havent asked for feedback on any hands? this was supposed to be me coming back and sharing my achievements, i dont recall sharing any hands where i needed help or advice.

2...... THEROCK573 havent got a clue what your comment is supposed to mean, but as already mentioned i have not built this to moan about how constantly i run bad, it was something for myself to keep focused, so why you felt the need to go back to somebody elses post which was posted back in feburary and i had already responded to his post

3...... Im confused at what your laughing at, are you laughing at the fact that i couldnt put anything in, or are you laughing at the fact that im trying to build a bankroll from a small ammount, or are you laughing at the comments made after, please can you make more meaningful comments next time
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Possible Return to sky poker:
    a bit of confusion here? 1...... fold pre by SR23, Why would you say fold pre when i havent asked for feedback on any hands? this was supposed to be me coming back and sharing my achievements, i dont recall sharing any hands where i needed help or advice. 2...... THEROCK573 havent got a clue what your comment is supposed to mean, but as already mentioned i have not built this to moan about how constantly i run bad, it was something for myself to keep focused, so why you felt the need to go back to somebody elses post which was posted back in feburary and i had already responded to his post 3...... Im confused at what your laughing at, are you laughing at the fact that i couldnt put anything in, or are you laughing at the fact that im trying to build a bankroll from a small ammount, or are you laughing at the comments made after, please can you make more meaningful comments next time
    Posted by sillymunch
    i didnt check any dates to be honest, thought this thread had just started because ive never noticed it before, i just find what your saying in the majority of this thread totally insane but i wish you the best at the tables!!!
  • edited June 2013
                   If the players are that bad on sky you will make a fortune gl with that
  • edited June 2013
    well im not exactly trying to make a fortune, im trying to move my way up the limits, and starting at £20 is never an easy task, but from what i have seen is extremely possible, it also forces me to not move up until i am ready and can afford to.
  • edited June 2013
    Day 2 of my return

Current BR : £32.30
    down £3.30 for the day
    After a good day yesterday i came back confident, but today was not a good day, i didnt play much, just 3 HU games, and i did get my chips in good, but the first one guy couldnt let go of a inside straight draw or flush draw, and he hit it after the chips went in, cant really complain was a good read and when the chips went in i had a 76% chance of winning

the second one i was doing brilliantly guy was down to 600 chips but then as i was holding Q J on a Q 10 10 flop all the chips had to go all in, and he happened to be holding the 10, few bad calls by me for him to take the lead,

The last one i was dominating again, he was down to 700 chips but i lost a flip, then i went for the agressive approach, i hit middle pair i raised it for half my stack and guy called, put the last of it in on the river and he showed a inside straight draw, he hit his 9 which beat my middle pair but again as chips went in i was a 80% chance of me winning

all in all i felt was a good day with disappointing results
  • edited June 2013
    Gl m8.......will be reading this with interest as we have similar rolls. Fancy a little race?? First to £100 for a bit of motivation? I am playing awful atm so you should breeze it lol
  • edited June 2013
    good luck only getting your money in when you are an 80% fav

an interesting and ultimatley flawed approach

i suspect you are here for a good troll so in that respect a good attempt
  • edited June 2013
    lol waller :) good luck, i saw your post and your probably a much better player then me anyways so you will probably do it easier then me

bugaloo, i am not here for a good troll, 80% fave is my general rule of thumb in the early stages of an MTT, if im not sure where i am in a hand im not getting 100BB in the middle clearly

Obv later in the MTT when blinds are much larger you have to take more risks and you risk getting it in behind or racing, 
  • edited June 2013
    Day 3 : current BR £17
    Down £13

Just started really, got back from work and stuck on a HU game, was rather a weak opponent, got her all the way down to about 500 chips from winning multiple small pots, from there on she wavered between 750 and 400 chips, but i wasnt hitting anything that could get her all in, finally when she had 400 chips remaining she shoved A 6 into my pocket 4s i hit a set and she completely missed

Will probably play more games later today just gotta start tidying the house a bit :)

Later that day i returned and played a few cash tables, probably the biggest mistake of my life, i for some reason played extremely bad, i was not raising when i should of on the turn and on the river i was being outdrawn by flushes, or 2 pairs etc etc and even after predicting that i was beat i still called because "there rediculously large bet on the river" lost 3 Buyins there, and a final buy in with a J J v Q Q v 2 3s race
    the 2 3s won and my hand didnt improve anyways