You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

30K Super Roller Sunday Night Live Show with Anna Fowler and Ryan Spittles 7pm CH861 ****official sh

2»

Comments

• edited February 2013

Hand Id 626135963 Roller

I was slightly worried about the river but just went with my gut instinct
  • edited February 2013
    Wrestling is fake!!!!  Wash your mouth out with soap Miss Fowler!  Wrestling is fixed.  There is a big differance!  Imagine going into an MMA fight with Brock Lesner and being told its ok, you can take a dive in the fourth round.  You may be slightly worried about what will happen in the first three rounds!

Anyway, the most memorable sporting event I have ever been to was Wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta.  It wasn't the biggest, or to be honest, the best Wrestlemania ever but it is one that will always be ingrained in my memory as it was my first and I got to share it with my then girlfriend and we got to see our favourite wrestler The Undertaker live for the first time.  She is the reason I started growing my beard and the reason I am still growing it as she died a few weeks after and the beard is now a tribute to her.  

Run well all and have fun on the tables
  • edited February 2013
    Evening guys, enjoying the show tonight as always.

I'm playing the Super Roller tonight, I managed to get 2nd in a £3 All-In sattelite for £71.00 so decided it would be rude not to buy in!  Going Ok so far and bobbing around just about average stack.

Best Sporting event I event I've ever attended was the 2008 World Track Cycling Championships at Manchester Velodrome.  Having seen some amazing British performances during the day including Victoria Pendleton winning the Sprint gold medal,  The final event of the day was the Madison Championship with Bradley Wiggins and Mark Cavendish riding for Great Britain.  The atmosphere in the Velodrome had been building all day and with about 20 laps to go of the Madison remaining, Wiggins and Cav needed to lap the field to win the title. 

They took off on a last ditch attack and I have never experienced an atmosphere like it as the crowed roared and willed them around the track to incredibly take the lap they needed with only 4 or 5 laps of the race remaining to win the World Championship.

***EDIT*** Just incase you read this, I'm out now :(
  • edited February 2013
    Can you analyse this hand please-

Called to set mine but his c bet on the flop looked weak so I check raised knowing that i had to call his jam if he had overpair type hands.

• edited February 2013
    that name was did he us boo rylan lol...
  • edited February 2013
    I'm assuming lots of people realised that lightning was spelled incorrectly. You'll notice the high standard of English spelling and grammar on this forum... *cough*

Otherwise that "eyes like a hawk" comment might seem like a jab at me. Retribution would come swiftly for such insolence. lol
  • edited February 2013
    Hi Guys,

Loving the show as usual and I'm actually still in both the main and mini for a change!!  Satelitted in for 6 quid yesterday after cashing in a freeroll!!

My ideal sporting occasion would be watching the England cricket team playing in the Carribean during the day and playing poker at night....bliss!!!

Keep up the good work, maybe show one of my winning hands? (You always show hands I'm invovled in when I lose lol

Cheers

Stew
  • edited February 2013
    Wow, Keysersoze blowing up against me:

Unreal!!

• edited February 2013
    You are a UFC warrior after all Anna. 

Is bedroom gymnastics a sport?
  • edited February 2013
    Hi Guys - excellent show as usual

I've been to a number of sporting events over the years, but the most memorable was the 2000 Olympics in Sydney and was in the stadium when Cathy Freeman won the 400m for the home country. Never before or since have I heard such a noise - even in the loudest of rock concerts.

Nowadays, I'm quite happy to watch local non-league football, sport at grass roots level now seems much more real than the money-obsessed top level these days.
  • edited February 2013

RYAN YOU LIKE THIS?

• edited February 2013
    Hey Anna and Ryan 

Great show as always 

Thank you so much for my free entry into tuesdays mini.

:) 

LOL_I_CALL aka MEL 
  • edited February 2013
    I found this hidden in the depths of the forum. Meant for this thread, though it might be a bit too late now. It was posted at 9.05.

Alias: Higgz

"I'm a fairly young player turning 18 only4 months ago but im gaining ability in regards to my poker. Im playing in the 2K Mini Pimo andwas wonder what timps you have for me Thanks :)"
  • edited February 2013

JACKPOT 22:44 pm      

main mini both    
    entered 308 428 112    
    left 102 46 5    

MattBates 19 27      
    Mohican 56 25      
    gez_bear 58 29      
    Lee_Boy 67 18      
    macapaca 87 17      

• edited February 2013

Wiiiiiiiiiiiii.......result (ish)! Another top 100 result in a roller for me and again, got it in good but was low stacked so no complaints.

MAXALLY095 
    yoyo096
    Quick question for ryland.....do you think the roller would be better or worse with a blind level of 500/1000?

Oh, best of luck to Wacko tonight! Good player who deserves a good cash!
  • edited February 2013
    You can a wide selection in colours of Macaw's..

Great Green Macaw
    Green Winged Macaw

they're the closest to green your going to get... google for the win!

edit: oh and the golden collared macaw is green with a golden collar.
  • edited February 2013
    Greatest sporting event I ever saw was when Darren Clarke sank his putt to help Europe win the Ryder Cup in Ireland shortly after his wife passed away 

Not a dry eye to be seen when that happened 
  • edited February 2013
    yeah hi guys I busted 157th lasted roughly just over 2 hours shoving 44 on the button with 15bbs and get snapped from small blind with qq good night.

but yeah enjoyed the game and being a micro stakes player always good getting in cheap with a chance to make a big cash.

will try again next month and good luck to those left in roller.
  • edited February 2013

Hey Anna and Ryan:D

Great show as always.

Quick question for Ryan, when you started playing how long did it take you to build a bank role to play the higher levels?

And best piece of advice for building a bank role?

I used to just play, if i busted i just rebought. Now, so far this year, i'm aiming to  just build things up.

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: 30K Super Roller Sunday Night Live Show with Anna Fowler and Ryan Spittles 7pm CH861 ****official show thread****:
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiii.......result (ish)! Another top 100 result in a roller for me and again, got it in good but was low stacked so no complaints. MAXALLY 0 95   yoyo 0 96 Quick question for ryland.....do you think the roller would be better or worse with a blind level of 500/1000? Oh, best of luck to Wacko tonight! Good player who deserves a good cash!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Who cares about the roller today.  The donk a fun was the tournament to cash in today ;)
  • edited February 2013

Congratulations to ILERA, MRHAPPY38, LOL_I_CALL and MAXALLY who win free entry in to Tuesday night's mini turbo bounty hunter!

• edited February 2013
    Scourer.. scourer. Scourer.

No, I can't say it either.
  • edited February 2013
    Hi thanks for the entry great show keep up the good work
    Mark
  • edited February 2013

Having told me that my posts are too rude to read out, then reading someone's post about (mud) wrestling with Charlotte, having failed to pick my name out to win the competition, having claimed that Sam1986 is your favourite (huh!?!), I have just one more mean, sarcastic thing to say to you Anna Fowler!

Have a Happy Birthday!

If you read this out I will deny all knowledge of it. What would James and Richard think if they knew I was nice to you?

• edited February 2013
    Oh dear.  As the roller is on the last Sunday of the month and the SPT is at the end of March does that mean that Ry Ry will miss the next sky roller too?  Someone needs to sort this out! lol
  • edited February 2013
    JACKPOT 23:39 pm      

main mini both    
    entered 308 428 112    
    left 43 16 1    

MattBates 13 11      

• edited February 2013

lol

You can't even believe that I might be nice occasionally. I like that.

• edited February 2013
    You can't pick me, I didn't even send in a sporting event entry!!

It's like the Nigerian lottery all over again.
  • edited February 2013

If you bothered reading my posts out, you would see yoyo went out in 96.

Thanks SKY for my free entry. Them 100 emails I sent in must of worked then :)
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: 30K Super Roller Sunday Night Live Show with Anna Fowler and Ryan Spittles 7pm CH861 ****official show thread****:
    If you bothered reading my posts out, you would see yoyo went out in 96. Thanks SKY for my free entry. Them 100 emails I sent in must of worked then :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    sorry Maxally, I read your naked volleyball post and missed your legitimate question post, not on purpose, just sheer uslessness on my part  tbh....
    Bit of a crazy last hour.......

A x