You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Reality Diary

13»

Comments

• edited March 2013

Played 3x20nl tables this morning, including MC3. Managed a profit of £9.70. Saw one of the biggest stacks I have seen on a 20nl table, and wasn't the MC table. Ms_Chips was at with a stack of £144, WP.
     Also entered the UKOPS Early Sat at 12.10pm and managed to gain a place through to the UKOPS Early Semi at 3pm.
     Having a break now to watch the mighty Villa move out of the bottom 3 (probably dreaming), and will return for my 3pm Semi.

MTT's Played 69
     MTT Profit £638.44

ROI 97.70

ITM% 20.29%
     Cash Profit -£1.36
     Total Profit £637.08

• edited March 2013

Unfortunately didn't get through the UKOPS Early Semi. Did consider trying to get in again but decided against it as probs tooo tired to play my A game if I managed to stay in past Midnight, plus got work tomorrow morning, again thanks to the joys of retail management.
     Stuck to 3 tabling 20nl and managed a profit of £17.46, could of been better as was up around £40 at one point.
    Was considering switching to Will Hill for the month of April as get 50% RB and the Sky software isn't ideal for 3 tabling, on my laptop anyway. Have decided to stick with Sky as only play $0.20nl and find it hard to win on Will Hill compared to SKY. Also hoping the promise of the new software arriving is sooner rather than later.

MTT's Played 70
     MTT Profit £614.44

ROI 90.70

ITM% 20.00%
     Cash Profit £16.10
     Total Profit £630.54

• edited April 2013

Another poor session at the 20nl tables, losing £66.06.
     Don't think I played that badly really, just one of those sessions, could of been a bigger loss but on a few occassions I probably lost smaller pots than I would of done 6 months ago. Poker really is a game of swings and roundabouts.
     Seem to of upset a few of the forum regulars with a post on another thread. No harm was intended and think people have over reacted a bit, but hey ho.
     Good result for Villa tonight and think QPR and Reading have gone now. Think other spot maybe a straight race between Villa and Sunderland. Massive game coming up when Sunderland visit Villa, just hoping Di Canio dosen't have an immediate effect.

MTT's Played 70
     MTT Profit £614.44

ROI 90.70

ITM% 20.00%
     Cash Profit -£49.96
     Total Profit £564.48

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: The Reality Diary:
     Another poor session at the 20nl tables, losing £66.06.  Don't think I played that badly really, just one of those sessions, could of been a bigger loss but on a few occassions I probably lost smaller pots than I would of done 6 months ago. Poker really is a game of swings and roundabouts.  Seem to of upset a few of the forum regulars with a post on another thread. No harm was intended and think people have over reacted a bit, but hey ho.  Good result for Villa tonight and think QPR and Reading have gone now. Think other spot maybe a straight race between Villa and Sunderland. Massive game coming up when Sunderland visit Villa, just hoping Di Canio dosen't have an immediate effect.   MTT's Played 70  MTT Profit   £614.44   ROI  90.70 %    ITM% 20.00%  Cash Profit   -£49.96  Total Profit  £564.48  
    Posted by 68Trebor
    ooooh the irony :)
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: The Reality Diary:
    In Response to Re: The Reality Diary : ooooh the irony :)
    Posted by waller02
    lol
  • edited April 2013

Its all about the Grammar haha

Apart from poker are you an English teacher lol

• edited April 2013

Only played the Main and Mini tonight as watching PSG v Barca at same time.
     Finished 199 / 466 in the Main.
     Finished 70 / 548 in the Mini and got £8.30 in bounties.

MTT's Played 72
     MTT Profit £606.24

ROI 87.36

ITM% 19.44%
     Cash Profit -£49.96
     Total Profit £556.28

• edited April 2013

Played the Main and Mini tonight, taking a rebuy in both. Finished 173 and 160, nothing much to report.
    Then returned to 3x20nl tables, including 1 Master Cash. Played quite aggressively and got lucky on a couple of occassions for a few decent pots. Ended up with a profit of £47.24.

MTT's Played 74
     MTT Profit £572.74

ROI 78.73

ITM% 18.92%
     Cash Profit -£2.72
     Total Profit £570.02