You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sit & Go Changes and a 50/50 addition...

13»

Comments

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Sit & Go Changes and a 50/50 addition...:
    There are fair criticisms and unfair criticisms. Claiming Sky Poker do not communicate with their players is firmly in the latter category. Try going to Pokerstars and see how much they listen to your opinion.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    What a pathetic comparison! Pokerstars continues to attract 100,000 players daily with excellent software, brilliant customer service team and a commitment to continue to be the market leader. SKY can't look after an average of 1000 players a day satisfactorily there software is poor will dreadful lag at peak times(3000 players lol) awful customer services etc,etc. Could you please give me an example of positive customer service in this thread? people are asking questions but I hear no answers!!
  • edited March 2013

You don't think this thread itself is an example of good communication? The fact that an issue was raised in previous threads, actions were taken by the site and then this thread started to discuss those actions isn't, in your mind, an example of excellent communication?

There are examples in this thread of further issues being raised and quickly addressed, too. The Hyper HUSNG's structures were changed within minutes of a post questioning them. Granted, there are some things that have yet to be addressed but it's only been a day.

How about the example of Lambert's SNG competition? The thread was started yesterday and Sky Poker have already decided that prizes will be given for the winners. Similar examples include the DTD, the Orfordable, the Afternoon League...

Some things have changed that you don't like. Be patient and allow your issues to be addressed. A day is a very short time.

• edited March 2013
    I will grant that the customer care service can be a bit... well, let's be diplomatic and say it's hit or miss. lol
  • edited March 2013
    The amends made to the Sit & Go lobby yesterday were made with a view to trim down the lobby and remove options we believe did not work. Bounty Hunters were an example of a Sit & Go which were not being played very often and so were taken out of the mix. Although some of you have mentioned the £15.75 HU SNGs, these traditionally haven't been played as much as £11 or £22 ones.

The Timed Sit & Gos which have gone in today are an unknown for us and for customers. They will be given a fair trial and if they don't work for either side, they might be given the same treatment. I find it bizarre that some people would rather we didn't try new things. If you don't like them, don't play them. If they are a poor format, people will not play them and they will be removed. Zero people playing them will not damage liquidity on others as there will be no-one distacted by them.

Some of the posts on this thread are reasonable criticism. We will welcome that. Some of the posts are wide of the mark and are personal opinion. That's fine - we know people have those too. As for the criticism about how little we speak to our customers, the fact we have a Community forum when the vast majority of competitors do not should really answer that one for you.

All of the changes made yesterday and today are subject to review. Anyone who wants to comment further on this are invited to PM me. 
  • edited March 2013
    why get rid of the scary sit n go. i like to have 3000 chips and its the only one i play on here?